Can anyone explain this...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So got my numbers ran today at the gym and Im a tad confused...

Before cycle:
BF%: 14.7
Weight: 192
BMI: 26.7
Visceral: 8.3
Skeletal Muscle: 40

Mid Cycle
BF%: 16.8
Weight: 210
BMI: 30.1
Visceral: 11.4
Skeletal Muscle: 37.4

Very End
BF%: 20
Weight: 238
BMI: 34
Visceral: 14
Skeletal Muscle: 35

Now Post PCT
BF%: 21
Weight: 228
BMI: 32.8
Visceral: 14.6
Skeletal Muscle: 32

I guess what Im asking is how has my skeletal muscle dropped so much even though Im bigger muscle wise, I am lifting very close to what I was lifting on cycle, which is more than I started out at before cycle.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If that wasn't measure in a bod pod than who gives a damn. Its wrong.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea I know its not a bod pod reading but its all I got to use for right now. I mean they cant off too much can they? Just not sure how that trend of skeletal muscle can be decreasing like that

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea I know its not a bod pod reading but its all I got to use for right now. I mean they cant off too much can they? Just not sure how that trend of skeletal muscle can be decreasing like that

One of those stupid electric ones? Yeah they can be off significantly. Water interferes with the device. You're probably bloated a bit on cycle. Maybe even PCT if your E2 is high which it might be .

Bottom line bro. Use the mirror. Post a pic. I bet spongy could give you a more accurate estimation just from looking at your chubby met loving ass.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of those stupid electric ones? Yeah they can be off significantly. Water interferes with the device. You're probably bloated a bit on cycle. Maybe even PCT if your E2 is high which it might be .

Bottom line bro. Use the mirror. Post a pic. I bet spongy could give you a more accurate estimation just from looking at your chubby met loving ass.

Fair enough. I just got my bloods done today so waiting to see what comes back from them so I can make sure everything is back to normal.

Yea I look at the mirror on a daily basis. I was waiting on something Mets related to come out of your Yankee mouth

Im on a diet right now, carb cycle but will be switching over to the Keto as you suggested as well

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I just got my bloods done today so waiting to see what comes back from them so I can make sure everything is back to normal.

Yea I look at the mirror on a daily basis. I was waiting on something Mets related to come out of your Yankee mouth

Im on a diet right now, carb cycle but will be switching over to the Keto as you suggested as well

Sounds like a good plan. See it thru

New Threads