Steroid abuse???????

Reaction score
Done lots of research and Understand there is a difference between Steroid use VS Steroid ABUSE?

My question is what do you guys consider Abuse?

My past cycles usually 600-800mg of Test weekly, and 350-500 mg of Tren Ace weekly!

Is that considered Abuse in Most EYES?

Any advice Stories and more Welcomed!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends who you ask. If you ask someone that has been misinformed by media, peers, ect., then I'm sure ANY amount would be considered abuse. If you ask someone like us our answers will be completely different. I think if you're running rediculous amounts of gear for an extended amount of time, don't pct or cruise and allow your body to return to half way normal, and you're being reckless and it's effecting your body and life in a negative way but you continue to use, then you are abusing steroids.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly^^^^^

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I have friends tht never come off and I think its abuse..

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jyoung. So there blast an cruzing? U ever ask them there natty test levels.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Dnt think they would have a clue..lol some dnt even kno wht pct or bloodwork is for.. pretty sad..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as steroid abuse because its all a matter of opinion. I suppose if one becomes a hobo and starts sucking dick for gear like a crack head then maybe they have an abuse issue. But who the hell does that other than kai green?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as steroid abuse because its all a matter of opinion. I suppose if one becomes a hobo and starts sucking dick for gear like a crack head then maybe they have an abuse issue. But who the hell does that other than kai green?

You had to bring Kai in to it didn't you..... You suck one dick, or fuck one piece of fruit, and you are branded for life.... tisk, tisk....

I actually tend to agree that unless a specific health problem or financial problem is resulting from injecting hormones you are not 'abusing'. I do think there are a wide array of acceptable levels of use that vary from individual to individual.

I do believe that if you are having health problems, financial problems, or any other real 'life' problems as a direct result of aas use you should discontinue use.

Respect,
Vette

SAD

Reaction score
Right POB, so here's MY opinion.

Abuse is using any compound or dose that is not needed. Have I abused? Yes, and is venture to say 999/1000 have. Is cruising on 300mg pharm grade test abuse for the average joe cycler? Yes, by my definition. But is it abuse for me, a competitive powerlifter needing to maintain a certain amount of mass/strength in between blasts? No.

Is adding tren, winny, mast and var in your second cycle abuse? Yes, by my definition.

To be clear, I'm not condemning abuse, although thinking about it in my terms would help you use more responsibly and safely. But as long as you're educating yourself properly, then you have taking it into your own hands and only you will know if you are abusing or using.

POB, BigHerm wants to know if your dick-sucking analogy applies to him, being that it's his normal post-workout shake.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^^ Two PERFECT uses of "then" and "than" right here boys... study that shit! Sorry I had to. :)

Yes, I know this is not a spelling bee

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO, I see abuse on the boards. I fell like when you see guys taking anything and everything they can get thier hands on with no regards to the effects on their body or when they are dismissing thier health in general; I would consider this abuse.....because after all they are abusing thier bodies.

IMO, they cycle you posted is not abuse. It is the manipulation of hormones to make improvements in regards to your natural physique.

Reaction score
Great Reviews and Thoughts Really has opened up my mind and thoughts on the Subject!

Can anyone tell me their personal opinion about my cycle! Would one consider my cycle above EXTREME?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great Reviews and Thoughts Really has opened up my mind and thoughts on the Subject!

Can anyone tell me their personal opinion about my cycle! Would one consider my cycle above EXTREME?

Without knowing anything about you I still wouldn't call your history abuse.

G

Georgia

Just like with drug abuse. Any time you keep your body in an unnatural state from around 50% of more of the time then you are abusing it. So if you are running steroids 183 days out of the year you are keeping it in an unnatural state for the majority of the time and hurting yourself. Whether its your organs or CNS or brain functions. Your body is supposed to not have outside influences on a consistent basis.

But...steroids is different in my eyes at the same time. One of the most misunderstood drugs out there. With the right dosages it will not hurt you 10% of what cigarettes would.

SAD

Reaction score
Just like with drug abuse. Any time you keep your body in an unnatural state from around 50% of more of the time then you are abusing it. So if you are running steroids 183 days out of the year you are keeping it in an unnatural state for the majority of the time and hurting yourself. Whether its your organs or CNS or brain functions. Your body is supposed to not have outside influences on a consistent basis.

But...steroids is different in my eyes at the same time. One of the most misunderstood drugs out there. With the right dosages it will not hurt you 10% of what cigarettes would.

While I agree that it's an opinion-based discussion, I must question your made up stats. Please provide more background as to how you determined the 50% thing and the "you're hurting yourself if you use for more than half a year each year".

This oughta be good.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While I agree that it's an opinion-based discussion, I must question your made up stats. Please provide more background as to how you determined the 50% thing and the "you're hurting yourself if you use for more than half a year each year".

This oughta be good.

I'll take it a step further than that...

George - there is nothing unnatural about testosterone.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I just typed a bunch of shit about my personal steroid abuse problems but who wants to read that...

Im just gonna go with sad on this one....as long as your health and life are not dramatically effected in a negative way then it would be a hard argument for abuse

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose. So imo untill steroids are used to a point it has a negative effect on the body then would be abuse. Now as to what point that would be i guess would depend on the indivdual. As different compounds effect people differently it would hard for me say at what level I would considered abuse. Just my 2cents worth

G

Georgia

This oughta be good.

Just something my professor preached about during a health course. He was trying to say that putting unnatural substances into your body that your body does not create itself is not beneficial to your health and only detrimental in the majority of the cases. Just remember listening to that. And he went on with his opinion of 50% of the time you keep your body is an unnatural state (meth, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.) it will begin to shut down. Maybe the percentage is wrong.

Nothing further. lol. Wasn't an online article I can quote.

I'll take it a step further than that...

George - there is nothing unnatural about testosterone.

When it's not made by your body it is. Why would it cause HPTA shutdown if it was natural? It hurts your body when you put testosterone in there....maybe not as noticeable as other drugs but it is still a drug.

New Threads