Seizure rates?

Reaction score
Hey everyone, fellow canuck here. I'm going to be trying my first cycle before. Been doing tons of reading of course, but something I can seem to really find out is if I'm better off paying the extra money for domestic delivery (seems to be approx double the price for most stuff), or ordering international or from a US domestic. Anyone have experience ordering international or US? How often do packages get taken? Also has anyone had any problems beyond losing their package?

Thanks for the help!

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why don't u poet in the new members section with some general information about yourself......

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, fellow canuck here. I'm going to be trying my first cycle before. Been doing tons of reading of course, but something I can seem to really find out is if I'm better off paying the extra money for domestic delivery (seems to be approx double the price for most stuff), or ordering international or from a US domestic. Anyone have experience ordering international or US? How often do packages get taken? Also has anyone had any problems beyond losing their package?

Thanks for the help!

Hi brother. Welcome to SI. It would be appropriate and customary for you to introduce yourself and tell us a little about you in the New Members Section.

That being said, border/customs seizures depend greatly on what region/area/zip code you are ordering from.

Again, welcome brother.

Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
BAM! posted. Thanks for putting up with my noobish ways 8-}

But yeah, east coast here. Wouldn't it really matter on the port of entry though? Rather than where its headed within the country?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just so u know.... I pay less domestic ... So I wouldn't throw away any cash just yet. Not too much risk international if the source is good at his job

Reaction score
Massive two shits?

I'm on the east coast of Canada though, Canadian domestic seems pretty limited and expensive. I'd gladly order from the US but well if it gets seized, it doesn't really matter how much cheaper it is!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dom is the best bet IMO.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Let the domestic source go abroad for you, save yourself the risk.

New Threads