is it safe to take ibuprofen and dbol?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need to take ibuprofen because I got such bad pip im sure I hit a vein and nerve in my quad, im taking 50mg of dbol right now, am I killing my liver right now or is it ok to take the meds?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can safely take up to 800 mg of ibuprofen. I did yesterday and I am currently running tren and dbol. Don't overuse ibuprofen it actually increases the chance of heart attack if you have that propensity. It can also be a little harsh on your stomach.

On the other hand ibuprofen can actually help BUILD muscle taken post work out. Not only can it reduce soreness, but one study showed an 11% increase in muscle mass when taking (very high doses) ibuprofen.

Tylenol is the one you really want to not use unless you have to. Tylenol can be hell on your liver and kidneys after a while.

Respect,
Vette

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks I know, this pip has my leg locked out straight its so painful to put weight on it, it twiches once in a while its swollen as fuck.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks I know, this pip has my leg locked out straight its so painful to put weight on it, it twiches once in a while its swollen as fuck.

Damn bro, that's not cool. What gear are u running??

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U can say lab names but no source info

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Addition... If its a private source , tey don't like people saying there names

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good question OP thanks for posting this.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You need to contact them and see what can be done if anything can be done.

Problem with threads like these it makes the source look like shit but 99% of the time it's the person pinning that is doing wrong like an example of a 1st timer on tren a pinning 2ml in 1 spot. Tren A on a 1st timer can suck with .5ml

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NSAIDs like Motrin aspirin ibuprofen are taxing to the stomach (ulcers) and kidneys, tyelenol affects the liver, only in single, high doses, or moderate doses for Long uses. That being said, the liver repairs itself quite rapidly.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You need to contact them and see what can be done if anything can be done.

Problem with threads like these it makes the source look like shit but 99% of the time it's the person pinning that is doing wrong like an example of a 1st timer on tren a pinning 2ml in 1 spot. Tren A on a 1st timer can suck with .5ml

99% of that time is a little etreme maybe more like 50/50.

I talked to the OP it's not from a hush hush lab and 2 compounds that should not cripple, test and deca but he didn't say if it's E or C.

Next thing to look at is is it the lag only? Does it happen anywhere you pin? Sometimes a quad can be an ass and crippling at least for me I have issues with quads a lot and a lot of people I know do also.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its test e, my first pin was on my left glute, a little pip, 2nd pin was my left virgin quad muscle I got a little pip that went away a couple of day and the pain wasn't bad then my 3rd pin was my right glute I got bad pip then my 3rd pin was in my right virgin quad muscle and ive been laying in bed since yesterday.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Its test e, my first pin was on my left glute, a little pip, 2nd pin was my left virgin quad muscle I got a little pip that went away a couple of day and the pain wasn't bad then my 3rd pin was my right glute I got bad pip then my 3rd pin was in my right virgin quad muscle and ive been laying in bed since yesterday.

This is just a thought not a fact but if all was good at one point maybe your gear is crashing which I don't see happening with test e and deca but something is off.

You could have pinned cold, rough, fast or anything like that that will also cause pip and more so to a new person.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been getting pretty bad pip from test e as well. Prop and TNE from the same lab does not hurt at all, just a little discomfort during pinning and that's it.

I've also used a different labs test cyp with no pip either

Not sure what it is about the test e, but damn does it make my ass sore for a good 3-4 days. Even worse in my quads.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

quads can definitely be a bitch . ever pinned your delts? i haven't pinned either of my quads in quiet some time. delts are where it's at dude. by far my favorite injection site.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
quads can definitely be a bitch . ever pinned your delts? i haven't pinned either of my quads in quiet some time. delts are where it's at dude. by far my favorite injection site.

I pined Tren A in one quad TNE in the other and am back at the gym since a 2 month recovery from surgeries. Talk about being fucked up bro I have rigamortis in both legs from training them 2x this week and the injections I failed on going to fast pinning.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pined Tren A in one quad TNE in the other and am back at the gym since a 2 month recovery from surgeries. Talk about being fucked up bro I have rigamortis in both legs from training them 2x this week and the injections I failed on going to fast pinning.

Glad to hear you're back in the gym brotha.