Pinning Calves

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just put a cc of TNE into each calf... Who can top that?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You crazy fuck good luck with that for about 2 weeks lol!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No prob at all actually. I've been working in this. Daily injects. Feel no pain at all. It's beautiful!!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've heard horror stories about spiking calves, just like SFG says. You are either lucky or a freak. Yep, you know where my money is on that one.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Calves aren't bad at all. Inject 3cc of that in each trap with an 18g needle lol.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck that noise. You have lost your mind. First of all, why in the hell would you pin 2cc of TNE???

And second of all you are missing some sort of nerve structure in your calves.

You are a sick puppy.... if 24 hours later you can walk, you should get some sort of "Freak of the month club" award.

Stay away from POB- he's a masochist !!!!

Respect... and fear....
Vette

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try calves. I have had no prob anywhere else. Including bis and tris. I would like to try lats too.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some of you meatheads scare the fuck out of me.... you see these big ass calves over to the left? I pinned them... ONCE.... and like a dumbass I used a 1" 23g needle and shot 1cc of test ... I didn't speak to the fucker that talked me in to it for a month (that's a long time for me).

I couldn't walk for shit. I had to make up shit about a knee injury... I had a big lump deep in the muscle that stayed for about two months... I limped around like a one legged duck ... fuck that.... I have never had the inkling to try it again... hurt worse than my bis... first time I did them... I cried... probably the E2... yea, that was it.

Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FUCK THAT....I PINNED MY CALVES ONCE AND LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON. I'm rolling with Vette hahha, now 3ML's to the traps I can take easily.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FUCK THAT....I PINNED MY CALVES ONCE AND LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON. I'm rolling with Vette hahha, now 3ML's to the traps I can take easily.

Pin you calves woman... It adds length to the pp.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't pin a life saving serum into my calves. They cramp if I just look at them. I'll pin anywhere else but not the calves.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pin 22 g 1.5 in my ass in it hurts like fuck.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have pinned that much before in my traps with an 18g, but it was test prop :p It was a bloody mess, but they were the only needles I had left. Ill pin everywhere from now on except biceps.

G

Georgia

I have pinned that much before in my traps with an 18g, but it was test prop :p It was a bloody mess, but they were the only needles I had left. Ill pin everywhere from now on except biceps.

You pinned your shoulder area with a #2 pencil? You're a crazy bastard. I am hurting just imagining doing that to myself.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You are a crazy fucker!! I read this and cringed, I don't even wanna think of that pain.. Prop is bad enough let alone in the trap and with a harpoon needle..... Crazy!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'll ask since no one else has.

Why are you guys pinning these body parts? What is the benefit? What are you trying to accomplish by doing so?

Site rotation. Sunday and Thursday are the only days I don't pin. If its skeletal muscle, you can stab it.

I do pin bi's and tri's with a purpose though. Helps the mind muscle connection.

New Threads