Does this sound right? Vets PLEASE chime in

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to come across as a total dick but I'm looking for information from vets that are knowledgable in regards to BB.

Today I spent some time with the pro bb I've hired to help me with my current Primo/HGH blast.

I have officially plateaued at 233 (been here for 3 weeks). I'm 13 weeks in on my 24-26 blast. My guy wants me to do a 10 day reset before I finish my blast. Here's the deal; I'm not familiar with this strategy and I am wondering if any of you guys have heard of this?

I hate to second guess this guy; especially after the gains I've got in such a short time.

Below is my current blast, next 10 days and the final 12 weeks.

Current
500mg test e, 1 gram Primo, 75mg Var, 100mg Proviron, 8iu HGH
HCG 500 (X2), Adex 1/2mg EOD

8 meals a day 5,500 clean calories
500g Protein, 600g Carbs, 120g fat

5 day split 15minutes cardio 40-45 weights 25minutes cardio (120-130bpm)

Next 10 days
Test 250, 8iu HGH
NO PRIMO
HCG 2500/2500/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
Clomid
150/150, 50 next 28 days

Reduced protein by 20%, reduced carbs 50%, no change to fat.

5 day split, 10-15 minutes cardio, 40-45 weights, no post WO cardio

Last 12 weeks

250mg Test C (wants me to switch from e)
1 gram Primo
8iu HGH
300 mg Tren P He's really pushing the tren he said that I can go mast instead but tren would be much better, even at a low dose.

No Adex, HCG at 500 (X2)....this scare the shit out of me. I have had the pea under my nipple from estrogen rebound in the past, while blasting with HCG.

Diet will return to original (above-first)
WO will change

Any help/feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Grind

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much of a "vet" you think I am, but I do think that he has a very valid point as I have been working with a certain pro BB here in my town and had me do something similar when I plateau at @240lbs did something similar to what I see you post here. But he had a good dose of IGF-LR3 added during that "reset" period and I shot up to 255. I will wait and see what some of the seasoned older vets have to say. Personally I would like to hear PFM,Cashout,and Vette chime in as well as a few others.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro, if you've lived it; you're a vet. I'm trying to weedout the guys who heard from a guy who hear from a guy, or read a post on Stinkology once.

Thank you; sounds like my guy my not be insane. I'm still worried about the estrogen and dropping the primo for a week.

Thanks again

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the reason, you shouldn't be worried about dropping the primo for a week is it's actually a very mild compound 7 days will not hurt. You will still have test running.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The short comment is that I have indeed done a reset but have never heard of using a reset during a Primo run.

I assume its primo ace, yes? Otherwise the ten days will be offset by the half life of the primo to match up the calorie and cardio changes.

Also not sure about the tren p... Why not tren ace? My experience with tren/primo stacks are that I lose weight on them!

Not a fan of large doses (150/150) Clomid. I don't like Adex either... Would ask if aromasine can be run instead.

This is a very detailed reset plan.... I assume he has done this and this was his reset.

Are you prepping for a competition? I doubt you will bulk much your last 12 weeks. The reduction in calories will not be offset by not doing end of workout cardio IMO. The reset may allow you to kick fat burning in high gear depending on your caloric intake. On a bulk reset I would normally see guys increase calories and decrease frequency of meals (3-4 big meals rather than 6 smaller meals.

I am not trying to pick any of this apart brother. There are many ways to shock your system and many reasons to do it. Since I have never competed professionally I think hearing from both cash out and spongy would be excellent!

Take it with a grain of salt brother but it's all I have....

Much respect,
Vette

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm running Primo E 100.

I'm going to be honest; I don't know shit about tren. My research on this compound is very limited. This guy seemed to think its relatively safe and effective in low doses (300 mg a week). When he made the suggestion I did not question the este I was more conserved with the sides.

Yes, I am preping for a show. With that said I'm lean. 12 weeks of cutting and I'm going to look like shit. From where I am I can get to 6% in 4-6 weeks with diet alone. I have told this guy I want more size if its possible and I am willing to compete at a diffrent show.

The Adex is my screw up. My dr gives me a script and will not consider any other compounds. I have tries research companies in the past and have got bunk stuff....ended up with Sore nipples. After this blast, when I'm back on TRT I'm going to dump the Adex.

I'm concerned about my trainers advise. He is very cavalier in his delivery of this information and when I brought up my concerns regarding dropping my AI he basically said "don't worry about it" when I told him about getting a painful lump under my nipple after reducing my AI and blasting with HCG in the past he said "it's not going to happen".

The short comment is that I have indeed done a reset but have never heard of using a reset during a Primo run.

I assume its primo ace, yes? Otherwise the ten days will be offset by the half life of the primo to match up the calorie and cardio changes.

Also not sure about the tren p... Why not tren ace? My experience with tren/primo stacks are that I lose weight on them!

Not a fan of large doses (150/150) Clomid. I don't like Adex either... Would ask if aromasine can be run instead.

This is a very detailed reset plan.... I assume he has done this and this was his reset.

Are you prepping for a competition? I doubt you will bulk much your last 12 weeks. The reduction in calories will not be offset by not doing end of workout cardio IMO. The reset may allow you to kick fat burning in high gear depending on your caloric intake. On a bulk reset I would normally see guys increase calories and decrease frequency of meals (3-4 big meals rather than 6 smaller meals.

I am not trying to pick any of this apart brother. There are many ways to shock your system and many reasons to do it. Since I have never competed professionally I think hearing from both cash out and spongy would be excellent!

Take it with a grain of salt brother but it's all I have....

Much respect,
Vette

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the spelling issues. Damn iPhone. I wish we still had the edit button.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Grind... Rule #1 when working with someone for prep. Just do what he says. Don't question it. Don't ask for second opinions.

Cashout

Reaction score
Grind... Rule #1 when working with someone for prep. Just do what he says. Don't question it. Don't ask for second opinions.

POB this is very good advice and that is what I tell my guys in the beginning when I take them on.

For BB shows, stay the course with your coach. Evaluate the results after the show and make a decision to use him again or move on after the results are in hand.

If you start changing course midstream, you'll never really know if what he has you doing would have been effective.

Now, Grind, you mentioned "blast" were you on HRT prior to this blast/show? Are you staying on HRT after this blast/show?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm running Primo E 100.

I'm going to be honest; I don't know shit about tren. My research on this compound is very limited. This guy seemed to think its relatively safe and effective in low doses (300 mg a week). When he made the suggestion I did not question the este I was more conserved with the sides.

Yes, I am preping for a show. With that said I'm lean. 12 weeks of cutting and I'm going to look like shit. From where I am I can get to 6% in 4-6 weeks with diet alone. I have told this guy I want more size if its possible and I am willing to compete at a diffrent show.

The Adex is my screw up. My dr gives me a script and will not consider any other compounds. I have tries research companies in the past and have got bunk stuff....ended up with Sore nipples. After this blast, when I'm back on TRT I'm going to dump the Adex.

I'm concerned about my trainers advise. He is very cavalier in his delivery of this information and when I brought up my concerns regarding dropping my AI he basically said "don't worry about it" when I told him about getting a painful lump under my nipple after reducing my AI and blasting with HCG in the past he said "it's not going to happen".

I think what POB and Cashout are saying is valid. You can't go half in and half out and expect to know what if anything worked and what didn't. You are in it with this guy and headed toward a competition. It certainly appears he is going to have you ripped and ready. Subtle differences to what I have seen and what he is doing are irrelevant, other than the fact that he has actually competed professionally and I have not.

Buy in brother. Go at this 100% committed to following his lead and see where you end up. I am proud that you are in it at all. If I were a younger man I would jump in there with you brother.

Much Respect Brother,
Vette

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was on HRT prior to this blast. Yes, after this blast I will return to HRT.

POB this is very good advice and that is what I tell my guys in the beginning when I take them on.

For BB shows, stay the course with your coach. Evaluate the results after the show and make a decision to use him again or move on after the results are in hand.

If you start changing course midstream, you'll never really know if what he has you doing would have been effective.

Now, Grind, you mentioned "blast" were you on HRT prior to this blast/show? Are you staying on HRT after this blast/show?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kinda what I was thinking. Thanks for the validation Cashout. I'm going to explore other options.