dbol dosage for first timer?

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what would you recommend the dbol dosage for a first timer using dbol (not first timer with aas). I know I would consider a max of 50mg/day for my first time but, knowing how harsh dbol is, I'm wondering if I should start with 30mg day? Would that be the minimum? Also would the time-frame be the same if you were to do 50mg for 4 weeks but, wanting to do 30mg/day would you still stay on 4 weeks or go a couple more weeks? Lastly, if I start wtih 30mg/day if everything is going fine, should I increase it to 50mg during or no keep it at 30mg?

thanks

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I would say to start off with 40mg a day broken down into 2 20 mg dosages since the half life isn't too long and you can keep it stable in the blood. Taking it on an empty stomach also helps. If your g2g on that 40Mg the first week then I would bump it up to 50MG daily again with split doses bro. Should grow like a weed.

MoneyShot

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20mg....maybe bump up to 30mg halfway through depending on your stats. No higher though

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started with 50 all in one dose. Might start splitting it in two but still thinking about it.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
30 mg is fine week 1 if thats what youre comfortable with, but I prefer 40...and then see how it goes...try bumping to 50 week 2 (or 40 if start at 30) and keep checking sides (bad pumps etc) ...dbol will do its job. whether 30 or 50, should be fine for 5 weeks...thats just a standard you should be comfortable with...your body will be the judge...also AI on hand of course, lots of water, low sodium,

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20-40 should work fine. Dbol is the one AAS that my body reacts to best for some reason.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did 50-100 split into two doses depending on how strong the dbol is. I've had dbol that would knock me on my ass at 25mg but then I've had dbol that I couldn't even notice until I was using 75mg so it depends! I wouldn't go lower than 50mg imo

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did 50-100 split into two doses depending on how strong the dbol is. I've had dbol that would knock me on my ass at 25mg but then I've had dbol that I couldn't even notice until I was using 75mg so it depends! I wouldn't go lower than 50mg imo

Same experience here. If its good all I need is about 20 per day. I have to be very careful with this stuff. Thats the one AS that I can tell right away if its good or not. I could never take 50 per day of good dbol. Id have to go get my cape and boots on and borrow Andros Luta Livre Mask and start changing the world. Good post man

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same experience here. If its good all I need is about 20 per day. I have to be very careful with this stuff. Thats the one AS that I can tell right away if its good or not. I could never take 50 per day of good dbol. Id have to go get my cape and boots on and borrow Andros Luta Livre Mask and start changing the world. Good post man

hell yea man you know exactly what I'm talking about! If 20mg is making it to wear you're walking fun and are laying in bed in pain then you don't need anymore!! lol sadly I've had some to wear I had to go up around 125 before I could feel it!!

Reaction score
The training and nutrition sections and read some bro, if you just started training and want to jump on some dbol you are going to end up just hurting yourself because your body is not ready for the strength you could possibly gain and you will not know how to properly feed your muscles.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did 50mgs split in two, less harsh on the liver. It sends my bp sky high

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done 50mgs all at once a few hours pre workout and 25mgs twice per day. I didn't notice much difference. Back pumps do get annoying for me at 50mgs/day.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started with 50 per day 30 before workout and 20 before bed (I work out in morning)

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you using standalone or are you using it as a kickstart for your cycle?
Either way, take the bros' advice above. They know what they're talking about.

Good luck on your cycle & be sure to update us w/ results :D

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you using standalone or are you using it as a kickstart for your cycle?
Either way, take the bros' advice above. They know what they're talking about.

Good luck on your cycle & be sure to update us w/ results :D

Standalone? Do not make it seem acceptable to run dbol alone, please for the sake of any newb reading this. Never, NEVER run dbol alone. One must always include test in all cycles.

New Threads