Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts

Add Tren to my Cruise?

Cheers, Lads.

Coming off a 16 week blast of Test E @ 500 Mg / Deca @ 400 Mg. Bit of a winter bulking cycle, and with Spongy's diet plan we added some solid kilos

Am looking now at coming off the Deca in preparation for a bit of a cruise ahead of the Summer Shred cycle. Was looking for some input on a couple of options I am considering.

First, the basics.

Gym Experience: I've got boxers with 2+ decades in the gym.

Cycle Experience: Started on TRT a few years back, now have multiple blasts under my belt (eg. Test, Tren, Mast, Deca)

Goals: Will be to maintain size from the winter bulk and transition to leaning-out for summer.

On to the options I'm looking at.

Option 1: Cruise on Test E only @ 150 Mg per week for the next 6-8 weeks. Then blood & adjust dosing to the 'Summer Shred' stack.

Option 2: Test E @ 150 Mg per week + Tren E @ 150 Mg per week for 6-8 weeks. Then blood & adjust dosing to 'Summer Shred' stack.

'Summer Shred' stack: 200 Mg Test E / 400 Mg Tren E / 400 Mg Mast E for 12 weeks.

Essentially then, I'm seeking input on whether or not to incorporate a low dose of Tren into my cruise between blasts. I would consider this a 'bridge' into the summer shred.

Diet brought to you by The Sponge. Caber to accompany the Tren. Aromasin @ 12.5 Mg eod.

Cheers,

- Savage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

automatondan (10-06-2016)

Thanks

Re: Add Tren to my Cruise?

Congrats on a successful cycle brother...I was contemplating the same issue when I come off my test/deca cycle soon and before my summer shred...SHould be lots of good opinions here...the only issue I see is if you do a tren cruise, you will be on tren for 20 weeks. Is that a safe amount of time to be on tren? I always understood it best to keep tren cycles to shorter durations (10-12 weeks)...

Thanks

If I remember correctly, I think cobra strike is currently cruising on some tren.

Maybe he will chime in

Thanks

I'd run on the low end of Test Only for at least the time you were blasting if not longer.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Add Tren to my Cruise?

Tren isn't for cruising IMO. It's all or nothing there.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I third that. Tren makes me strong and angry in the gym, and my weights progress very quickly.... - The last thing my body needs after a blast.

Thanks

I'm actually cruising on 200 tren e per week and 250 test. It helps keep me relatively lean and allows me to progressively make gains on the cruise. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but I sure like it. A positive thing tren does is increase insulin sensitivity.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I'd run on the low end of Test Only for at least the time you were blasting if not longer.
    This ^^^^ 100% all the way.

150 Test E/150 Tren E week is a mild cycle not a cruise.

Thanks

Add Tren to my Cruise?

Originally Posted by Rage Strength View Post
    I'm actually cruising on 200 tren e per week and 250 test. It helps keep me relatively lean and allows me to progressively make gains on the cruise. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but I sure like it. A positive thing tren does is increase insulin sensitivity.
    Bodybuilder or powerlifter? Odd for a BB to cruise on that.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Bodybuilder or powerlifter? Odd for a BB to cruise on that.
    Currently a bodybuilder trying to slowly transition into strongman. Only competitions I've done are bodybuilding, but plan on competing in strongman in the future. Still trying to maintain my physique through the process though.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

I most favor:

Option 1: Cruise on Test E only @ 150 Mg per week for the next 6-8 weeks. Then blood & adjust dosing to the 'Summer Shred' stack.

Although I would consider a minimum 12 week cruise (Feb.,March, April) and that will give you late April, May, June to get ripped up.
    If you keep eating well you should hold most of your gains and stay fairly lean on your cruise.

I know you are trying to blast and cut before summer so that's why the 12 weeks and not the length of your blast (which is proper). (Time off = Time on + PCT)

I do know some guys who are cruising on low test + low Mast (150/150) as well as a few on low test + low Tren (150/150) .... I would not have a problem with the low dose test and mast but would not advise cruising on test/tren.

Regardless of what you decide, get your bloodwork done at the end of your run and again before you blast again.

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts

Much appreciated, Lads. Great advice here. I will forgo the Tren and extend the cruise to a full 12 weeks on Test only @ 150 Mg.

- Savage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

I am currently in week 20 on tren at 900mg per week. My body handles tren very well. I have gotten no sides what so ever from this cycle. Tren/mast/test/var front and back. Now when I say that my body is handling it very well I am speaking in terms of sides. My blood work says otherwise. My lipids are completely ****ed and my diet is very very clean. I havnt started my cruise yet but that is coming up in a couple weeks. I was seriously contemplating running tren at 150 a week just to help stay lean and maintain my gains in reference to size not strength. I could give a shit about strength. The only down side to running tren in my cruise is not letting my lipids get back to good. Vascular pliability is what I would like to maintain healthy and if my lipids are ****ed then I am doing nothing but collecting fat in my vascular system which is def not good. My kidneys are good and so are my liver values. They are elevated slightly but that is to be expected...nothing to concern myself over. So I believe that I will not use the tren during my cruise to error on the side of health...but come may 1st I will be blasting the **** out of tren again...god I love that shit..LOVE IT!!! lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    I am currently in week 20 on tren at 900mg per week. My body handles tren very well. I have gotten no sides what so ever from this cycle. Tren/mast/test/var front and back. Now when I say that my body is handling it very well I am speaking in terms of sides. My blood work says otherwise. My lipids are completely ****ed and my diet is very very clean. I havnt started my cruise yet but that is coming up in a couple weeks. I was seriously contemplating running tren at 150 a week just to help stay lean and maintain my gains in reference to size not strength. I could give a shit about strength. The only down side to running tren in my cruise is not letting my lipids get back to good. Vascular pliability is what I would like to maintain healthy and if my lipids are ****ed then I am doing nothing but collecting fat in my vascular system which is def not good. My kidneys are good and so are my liver values. They are elevated slightly but that is to be expected...nothing to concern myself over. So I believe that I will not use the tren during my cruise to error on the side of health...but come may 1st I will be blasting the **** out of tren again...god I love that shit..LOVE IT!!! lol
    Interesting... What were your triglycerides at?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Who the **** looks at triglycerides? bahahaha honestly I dont remember. Im about to get my bloods done in the next week or two before I drop the blast so I will check...that will be 22-23 weeks blasting tren