Thread: Accutane

Thanks

Accutane

Hi there, I have really bad acne and the wait for a dermatologist in my area is 2 years, so I wanted to ask if I'll face jail time for importing liquid accutane In to Canada from the States even though I'm not a researcher, thanks!

Thanks

Re: Accutane

Yes you will face alot of HARD jail time just like you see in old school cartoons. You'll be part of a chain gang with sledge hammers breaking boulders.

Thanks

Accutane is really harsh stuff. The side effects are detramental and can last for years after dosing.

Thanks

no they will sned you to a reeducation camp and you will stay there until you are a good comrade once again

Thanks

The wait for a dermatologist in your area is 2 years??!!! is there an epidemic of acne? Lol....

Thanks

Originally Posted by pirovoliko View Post
    The wait for a dermatologist in your area is 2 years??!!! is there an epidemic of acne? Lol....
    Socialized Medicine.....
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Thanks guys, appreciate It

Thanks

accutane is strong stuff. do your research.

and no you will not face fail time - worst that can happen, IMO, is they will confiscate the package.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,639 Posts

Accutane is RX only, but I do not think it is a controlled substance. As Stoli mentioned, you will most likely just face having a confiscated package.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Socialized Medicine.....
    PS: This is what they are trying to do to the US... for all of you who think socialized medicine is a good idea. Its not like people who cant afford insurance don't get healthcare here. Its just called you take your ass to the county hospital in an emergency. I think the US is far to large for this sort of structure and that having it private will keep things competitive. Hence the 2yr wait for a dermatologist... just like you have to wait 30min for cops to come some places (if they come at all - cough cough LA) but if they were private and competing with say another Law Enforcement company to control a city then response times would need to be kept to a reasonable amount of time.

Sorry for the hi-jack and small rant...

Side note: I would say dont **** with accutane. I am surprised its still being given to people as they have linked it to MAJOR health issues and even possibly ****ing you up for good at the DNA level. I was part of one of the initial test groups on it and did a 6 month cycle of it. Worst 6 months of my life! Waking up in pool of blood from my nose. Skin all over my body peeling like a lizard... lips and face constantly looking like they had snow on them. End of the day it worked and my acne majorly subsided BUT I am not convinced that the risk is worth the reward here brother.

But doesnt the canadian post check all the packages that come in to make sure they match what the customs form says?

Thanks

Around the time I started noticing bloody stools and intestinal pain was right after taking a drug like Accutane. Minocycline I believe it was. two years of hell and finally diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. They've shown a link between UC and Accutane, other acne drugs. anyways.. ruined a couple years of my life, lost friends, lost jobs, was hospitalized several times, lost 40-50 lbs, got strung out on pain killers to help with the pain,..

Stay away from all those drugs.
    Eat a clean diet, keep your hormones stable within reason, and tan eod if you're skin is oily

I'll take acne over UC any day.

Good luck,
    Sam

Thanks

they prescribe here in Hong Kong