Ezekiel Bread- 4.9 - Food For Life

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where are you all getting your Ezekiel bread and are you using Food for Life' 4.9?

Also, how much are you paying for it?

Any online sources that you have used and are happy with?

Your input is very much appreciated.

Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the sesame one... I have no idea what I pay but its in my local grocery store in the freezer. I'll only eat it toasted though or its dry and disgusting like most of the shit you bodybuilders eat.

As for sources, you should no better to ask questions like that.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Local chain grocer carries that and gluten free now.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What chain brother? Can't find it without driving to a Whole Foods about 20 miles a way.

Respect,
Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the sesame one... I have no idea what I pay but its in my local grocery store in the freezer. I'll only eat it toasted though or its dry and disgusting like most of the shit you bodybuilders eat.

As for sources, you should no better to ask questions like that.

I saw your last pics.... you looked like a bobybuilder to me.... don't fight it brother.... give in to your inner exhibitionist !!!

You're already eating the Ezekiel bread.... now discover the joys of Tuna and Brown Rice!

(Sorry about the 'S" Question- I figured since we didn't have any here I was safe.... my bad.)

Much Respect,
Vette

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I buy mine at the local Krogers in the freezer section in health foods.

Toasted, it's not bad.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get mine at Mariano's which is one of the local store here in Chicago..

the oat and cinnamon raisin is pretty good

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At the local hippy grocery store. I pay about $4 for a loaf of the low sodium bread. Like stated above its in the freezer section and is best when toasted. I also buy the Zeek English muffins they make great hamburger buns...score some buffalo meat and you got a kick ass burger ;)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At the local hippy grocery store. I pay about $4 for a loaf of the low sodium bread. Like stated above its in the freezer section and is best when toasted. I also buy the Zeek English muffins they make great hamburger buns...score some buffalo meat and you got a kick ass burger ;)

Can you find the bad word in this quote? ^^^^^

I cant find this stuff at any of the local places here but haven't checked the freezer section so I will do that next time I go.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty much been able to find it at any store in the freezer section except the big chain stores, but a lot of them are sneaky and its hard to find, luckily It seems to be picking up popularity so you should see it more often now. I like the Flaxseed EZ bread, or the plain regular. I think it taste good, obviously toast it. I spread a little bit of hommus on it with brown rice and eggs/eggwhites, makes a kick ass b-fest sammich!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I've heard of Zeek English Muffins.... I tried to buy them at the store once but the grocery just took my money and didn't give me anything :(

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What chain brother? Can't find it without driving to a Whole Foods about 20 miles a way.

Respect,
Vette

I just had two slices this morning, toasted w/ natty pb on it! Yeah man I get mine at local grocer chain GIANT Foods Store. I pay about 3.49 a loaf found in their organic freezer Isle.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to try it... What's the nutritional info

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 Slice per Serving
80 Cals
.5g Fat
15g Carb
4g Protein
3g Fiber
1g Sugar

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the only bread I eat. $3.99 a loaf in the frozen section of Mejier. Glycemic idex of 36.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is actually THE bread I am looking for but anything with a similar profile will do.

I want to try several varieties. I am increasing my carb intake but keeping an eye on the glycemic index. Bread is a very dangerous area for me but I have some new black-bean burgers and some ground turkey that is begging to be grilled and eaten on some good safe bread with onions, tomato, mustard, and cheese!

Bread- "...get in me belly!"

Respect,
Vette

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've heard of Zeek English Muffins.... I tried to buy them at the store once but the grocery just took my money and didn't give me anything :(

That shit is funny right there, i dont care who you are.

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie....I love this stuff. It has to be toasted though. Now granted, one isn't born to like this stuff. It's like scotch....it's an aquired taste. Just takes practice

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get them at Kroger. I like the cinnamon raisin bread. Tastes fuckin delicious with some peanut butter on it.

New Threads