Turning 34 and now im falling apart........

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone always told me at 30 shit starts going down hill. Well Wednesday ill be 34 and so far my elbow bothers me, my back between my shoulder blades bothers me, my left foot will bother me, my left wrist is bothering me, today I was lifting this big 500lb+ roller bearing to move the pallet and I heard a "pop" and now I pulled something in my right ring finger......

This shit is getting old, I keep getting pains for no reason! Well this finger thing is weird cause I heard it pop, But all the other stuff I wake up and "oh man what did I do".. Worst part is nothing is going away its getting better but still there. Thank god it not injuries just annoying pains...

I seriously feel like I'm falling apart.... Ill just say 33 has been a painful year and i hope 34 wont be. Lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is a list of what does not hurt and is working properly:

Thank you and come again.
Vette

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Getting hurt is part of it. This can be a reckless lifestyle at times but its worth it to me. Hang in there. Youll be a tough old bastage.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hell man, i'm just 29 and have tendonitis in my left elbow and lower back pain i'm dealing with. gotta suck it up and keep going brother.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lifting heavy weights will cause issues for everyone..

take fish oils and HGH.. all i can say.. really nothing more i can say.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you think 34 is bad lol wait another 10 or 15. have you passed your 1st kidney stone yet?

G

Georgia

you think 34 is bad lol wait another 10 or 15. have you passed your 1st kidney stone yet?

I am 24 and passed my first kidney stone last year. I think it was because I just started taking creatine and was not getting the water in. Dried the kidneys out.

Let me just say....THE MOST PAINFUL THING YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE short of losing a limb. I was vomiting from the pain. GEEZ!

But cheer up bro! Take some fish oils....get a massage....preferably with a happy ending.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is a list of what does not hurt and is working properly:

Thank you and come again.
Vette

This is the best fucking reply!! =)) I was at the gym doing my warmup cardio when i seen this and i almost slipped on the step mill cause i was laughing so hard..
Thank you come again

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am 24 and passed my first kidney stone last year. I think it was because I just started taking creatine and was not getting the water in. Dried the kidneys out.

Let me just say....THE MOST PAINFUL THING YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE short of losing a limb. I was vomiting from the pain. GEEZ!

But cheer up bro! Take some fish oils....get a massage....preferably with a happy ending.

No stones brother...... Hopefully i never do, ive heard alot of horror stories about them..

Ill def take a massage though, what time you want me to come over? Make sure you wear that sexy red bulldog bikini!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will be ok brother. Hell, I'm 39, got my share of aches and pains but you know I pounded my body carelessly playing high school sports, and I pretty lucky I have nothing major that had to be repaired. Shoulder hurts, back hurts daily, I get weird pains in my knees form time to time. Hell my teeth hurt when it got really cold last week, wtf! Anyhow, I am a firm believer in your mind is your toughest opponent. If you feel and believe your old in your mind, well then you will feel old. The minor aches and pains that come along the way, well we aren't young anymore but if it isn't major, push thru it....

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lifting heavy weights will cause issues for everyone..

take fish oils and HGH.. all i can say.. really nothing more i can say.

This.

I am 25 and already had some nagging joint issues. 15+ years of baseball gave me a whacky shoulder. Oly lifting fucked my wrist, and skullcrushers were starting to mess with my right elbow. I changed one thing, and now I feel 100%. Riptropins. Not saying you will magically feel 18 again, but I'll be damned if they did not make my joints feel better.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh brother! wait until you hit 40!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds like someone needs to get some gh in his fridge.....

Braw16

Reaction score
I will be turning 39 this year and my neck is fused I've had 3 right shoulder surgeries both my elbows are screwed but hell I look 10x better than I did a year ago so its just a part of life now. I can be lazy and feel like shit or I can workout I'd rather be in gym I've already have had way to much time off. I can't say its going to get better because its not getting old sucks!!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahahhahahahah....Just wait......it's coming ;)

New Threads