Sushi??? Who eats it?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I used to eat the fuk outta some sushi
Nowadays my stomach can't handle most type of rolls anymore
It's like the texture makes me gag now...shxtz weird
But I'll still kill a shrimp tempura roll

The ginger will help settle your stomach. I use to get that trip and I would gag if my taste buds and stomach weren’t 100 there.

Reactions: Jin

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I liked sushi it’s good calories and protein. But I just can’t stand most seafood. The fish I eat now I have really forced myself for the health benefits and I only go as far as the mild things like tuna and cod.
It’s the slimey texture most seafood has just makes me want to hurl. I will never understand why people enjoy oysters

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I liked sushi it’s good calories and protein. But I just can’t stand most seafood. The fish I eat now I have really forced myself for the health benefits and I only go as far as the mild things like tuna and cod.
It’s the slimey texture most seafood has just makes me want to hurl. I will never understand why people enjoy oysters

I agree. I don’t eat most seafood as it is non-kosher; however, fish is considered kosher as it has scales.

Reaction score
I love it. Sadly, the finacee isn't a huge fan so I don't get to eat it as often as I would like since most my off meals are usually dinner dates.

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
I love it. Sadly, the finacee isn't a huge fan so I don't get to eat it as often as I would like since most my off meals are usually dinner dates.
Kind of the same boat as wife does NOT like sushi, so I have to go with my buddy and have a dinner date night with him just to have my sushi by the kilo!!

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely makes things complicated when the other half doesn’t like the same food as you. It’s so much easier to eat the same things

Reaction score
Love it, eat it a few times a week. It just feels like such clean food for me. My favorites are yellowtail sashimi, salmon prepared any way, edamame, seaweed salad, and some of the custom rolls our local guys make.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I make my own on weekends.. Love it

Love it, eat it a few times a week. It just feels like such clean food for me. My favorites are yellowtail sashimi, salmon prepared any way, edamame, seaweed salad, and some of the custom rolls our local guys make.

Thanks, I believe I shall go have some today post workout!

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
Love it, my favorites are salmon, yellowtail, and tuna. Mix the wasabi with the soy source and it feels like a healthy clean meal.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Love it. Love all seafood really

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ate sushi everyday for years ..Good shit

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I eat it a few times a week personally. I like pretty much all if it because I'm a fatty.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I love sushi. The price tag that comes with the quality stuff, eh, not so much.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love it, but pretty conservative so far. Pretty much stick to the basics....California Roll type stuff, no eel, fish eggs, octopuss, etc. My wife is 1/2 Korean so she's getting me up to speed!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Hitting up the local sushi train is one of my favourite places to eat out, i love the stuff!

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sushi is the best. only problem is im starving again after 2 hours.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Sushi is great. You could roll a dog turd in rice and sea weed, and I eat that shiet up

New Threads