Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Pinning questions

I am still gathering the final supplies for my first cycle and I have a couple of questions.
    Do I use different needles to draw and to inject? If so what sizes should I use.
    I've lost a lot of weight but I'm still a bit flabby, other than slimming down before my cycle what else should I do?
    Should I take aromasin earlier? And I'm guessing I would need slightly longer needles for upper glute injections.

Thanks

Re: Pinning questions

Take aromasin daily once cycle starts. What's the cycle? That way we can help with dosage.

Draw with a 20 gauge 1 or 1.5 inch needle. I use a 25g 1 inch needle for pinning all sites. You may need a 1.5inch needle for glutes depending on your body fat.

Thanks

Originally Posted by seymorbutz View Post
    I am still gathering the final supplies for my first cycle and I have a couple of questions.
    Do I use different needles to draw and to inject? If so what sizes should I use.
    I've lost a lot of weight but I'm still a bit flabby, other than slimming down before my cycle what else should I do?
    Should I take aromasin earlier? And I'm guessing I would need slightly longer needles for upper glute injections.
    This video and guide will teach you everything you need to know about injecting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibBEI7SDOOw
    http://www.ykhoanet.com/baigiang/die...tiemantoan.pdf

The leaner you are the better. Taking a dose of exemestane once a week while you're waiting to start should elevate your testosterone levels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18426834

Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,792 Posts

What these brothers said ^^^^^^^^^^^.

Thanks

I draw with a 23g and blast off with a 25g 1".

Make sure you warm up your gear before you draw and inject.

What I do is put about and inch of water in a coffee mug, nuke it for a good 1:30 till its almost boiling, place the vial in there for a couple minutes while I set everything else up. The oil will draw into the barrel way faster, and it will make the inject smooth as butter.

Don't forget to use an alcohol swab and clean the rubber stopper of the vial before you draw from it.

Thanks

No pct questions ?
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

I use an 18g to draw and 23g (1.5") to pin my glutes. I never warm up shit. No PIP, no lumps, just increased libido, increased strength, and increased muscle mass.

Thanks

here is what I've learned:

heat oil just like g0retekz said, it will really help with PIP, you will have some pain due to virgin muscles. 23ga x 1" to draw, swap out needle to 25ga x 1.5" to inject. I buy a box of 100 23x1" syringe/needle combos, and a 100 count box of 25x1.5" needle only so I can unwrap, draw, swap, inject. I always draw in about .5ml of air before unscrewing needle off and swapping. This keeps you from losing any oil. I leave this .5ml of air above the oil when i inject so that no oil is left in the barrel and/or needle. (it adds up over time).

Make sure your hands, vial stopper, and the area you will be injecting are clean and sanitized with alcohol.

properly locate the area you intend to inject so you avoid major arteries/nerves - this is very important and you should study the human body before attempting

Alcohol prep Wipe in a circular motion from center to outside of area you intend to puncture.

straight in, straight out. I go slowly in, fast out but the most important thing is being steady and not moving the needle around once in.

ALWAYS. Aspirate.. once you have reached full depth, gently pull back on plunger. If you see blood in syringe, discard and start over. Oil is intended for the muscle, not bloodstream. Your body will not like it very much and you will cough for quite some time. Depending on how much you inject it could be very bad.

Always store used syringes/needles in an approved sharps container - these can be purchased at walmart, or any pharmacy. I use the ones that you mail off for proper disposal. Lets keep these things out of our landfills brothers.

Once you have pushed the intended amount of oil into your muscle, leave the syringe in for 15-20 seconds to keep the oil from escaping out of the hole. Have your bandaid ready, and quickly pull needle straight up and out the same path it took going in. Apply bandaid and slight pressure for a couple seconds.

Dont let it go to your head. This isn't the magical drug that will make you look like Arnold or lift like Brandon Lilly, does it give you an edge? sure. But you still have to train hard, eat hard, and sleep hard.

Good Luck,
    -Sam

Thanks

He will even wake up HARD
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by regular View Post
    This video and guide will teach you everything you need to know about injecting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibBEI7SDOOw
    http://www.ykhoanet.com/baigiang/die...tiemantoan.pdf

The leaner you are the better. Taking a dose of exemestane once a week while you're waiting to start should elevate your testosterone levels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18426834
    It was letro not stane in the study..

Thanks

Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    I use an 18g to draw and 23g (1.5") to pin my glutes. I never warm up shit. No PIP, no lumps, just increased libido, increased strength, and increased muscle mass.
    I'm with you on this one when blasting. When doing trt I just back fill a slin pin and shoot into the thigh.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    No pct questions ?
    Since this is my first cycle and I'm not doing large amounts I am just going to use novla for 2 weeks with a frontload for the first 1-2 days.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice, samcooke. The aspirate was something I read on multiple sites and guides and its something I need to make a regular part of injections. As for heating oil, is there such a thing as over heating? I wouldn't want to mess up a vial because I overheated it

Thanks

My cycle is 100mg of test-p every other day for 8 weeks. It comes out to about 350mgs a week. I was told it was a bit low but its all I could afford atm as aromasin is expensive. I suspect I won't need large amounts of aromasin like 12.5mgs a day or half a pill of 25mgs a day

Thanks

Hey seymore. If I where u I would just wait and buy a "full" cycle. Not being able to afford something is never a good start to aas use. Save up get that mg up to like 500. Personally I would start with a test cyp or enth. Eod injections suck and test p hurts man. I also did 8 weeks my first run... I wish i would have gone 12 in retrospect. Best of luck in ur cycle bro.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Listen to mistah, just wait. As for overheating, no. I used to bake all my UGL gear in the oven at 300 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes to sterilize -

Thanks

Not really in a hurry, So ill wait till I can afford more vials. I need to lose some more weight as well to make pinning easier and to lessen chance of sides

Thanks

Originally Posted by samcooke View Post
    Listen to mistah, just wait. As for overheating, no. I used to bake all my UGL gear in the oven at 300 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes to sterilize -
    Sweet I was afraid it would denature the test or something

Thanks

Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    It was letro not stane in the study..
    I read all of the references I post thoroughly.

They behave analogously in the body. I prefer the activity of aromasin to the activity of letro and he has armoasin on hand.

Thanks

Hey me again! I found a legit source of gear for relatively cheap so running a longer cycle as well as higher dose cycle is now possible.
    I have access to quite a bit but I have some issues. I noticed that Aromasin is pretty spensive so I was wondering If could subsitute is for armidex or letro. I also have access to anavar and oral turinabol. Would it be to much to include into a cycle even at lose doseages? I am thinking about running 300mg test-e for 12 weeks now so if I use orals it would be for the last 6-8 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast