Tren A

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just looked back through my tren log from last spring/summer. I felt it on day 9. My exact words in the thread were "We have lift off." Lol I was setting PR's on day 12.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
1st week for me the 1st day training on it was on the 3rd day and it was rocking already.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm a weirdo or just a pussy bodybuilder, but I don't really 'feel' much. Just aggression and rapid body fat loss. I feel stronger but don't really lift for pr's. Vascularity and fullness is ridiculous too. Getting more muscular every week and have absolutely crushing pumps.
The other thing I notice is I'm a complete alpha male dog/douche. Already was, but now I am positive every woman wants me and just give them the death/fuck stare when I catch them looking or smiling Hahaha.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Was a smart move to start tren 4 day before I started working out again after over 2 months down time the recovery is unbelievable.

Started at 350mg bumped to 490mg 2nd week still into 2nd week and will bump to 700mg. I needed to se how I would respond to sides but having test at 200mg sides are almost none.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same for me. Amazing what running test low can do for tren sides. I'm gonna bump the dose my next cycle. Should be interesting. Let us know how 700 feels!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def interested in following your experiences here, SFG. Best of luck getting back in the habit!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I ran the tri blend I felt it like day 5.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was contemplating running tren higher than test for the first time. I've run about 6 cycles of tren, and have gone as high as 1000mg a week, but ways with test higher. This time I'm going to go much lower. Was thinking of trying 700 tren and 500 test and 500 mast. But you seem to be using much less test, only 200/week. Definitely want to hear if around week 4 or 5 if there are any issues. Especially Ed issues. I might just drop my test down as well then! Glad to hear you're feeling better brother!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1.2 CC's (120mgs) EOD I feel it right away. For me day 3 is kicking, full force day 5-7. Noticeable recomp at day 10.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shooting tren (ace and 'e') at 800 and test at 400 right now.... sides are light with the test lower and I might drop the test this week to 200 (although I do not get many sides). On ACE at 700-800 I feel it in about 5-7 days.

Tren is the absolute best compound there is for a recomp or a comeback from a layoff/injury IMO. Stacked the tren with dbol for the first time (50mg/ed) and now the dbol has (finally) kicked in. My pumps are having pumps.... I have even had a little nausea in the gym from over working and the insane pumps.... pin some TNE an hour and 30 before a workout with this combo and you will never want to leave the gym ... and no one will try to make you either.

Have a great run SFG!

Much Respect,
Vette

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shooting tren (ace and 'e') at 800 and test at 400 right now.... sides are light with the test lower and I might drop the test this week to 200 (although I do not get many sides). On ACE at 700-800 I feel it in about 5-7 days.

Tren is the absolute best compound there is for a recomp or a comeback from a layoff/injury IMO. Stacked the tren with dbol for the first time (50mg/ed) and now the dbol has (finally) kicked in. My pumps are having pumps.... I have even had a little nausea in the gym from over working and the insane pumps.... pin some TNE an hour and 30 before a workout with this combo and you will never want to leave the gym ... and no one will try to make you either.

Have a great run SFG!

Much Respect,
Vette

I think my next run will be something like this... Tren/Test/Dbol or Drol.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
For you noob's start out with test low very low and tren a at 350mg week then after a week if your doing fine bump up tren only to about 500mg week and if that is g2g then try 700mg but never bump the test.

The purpose of all this is to learn your body and tren as you need to learn that compound only buy itself and once that is done then on your next cycle play with higher test mg's but all the smart bro's I know even the once's jacking tren from 1g to 3g a week run the test low. Some people run both high those people get bad sides and need prolactin help I myself haven't even got night sweats.

I wanna run cycle that keep sides down the most and my BP in check the best and this cycle has been 2nd to none so far the var mast test cycle was amazing but bp was high because test was high.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Lol at the typo buy instead of by! What could I have been thinking?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Trained my quads into jello-ton tonight.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trained my quads into jello-ton tonight.

Vette and SFG aren't kidding, since pinning tren, my legs feel like they are about to burst after two sets of squats! It is insane, my legs give out when I walk.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Vette and SFG aren't kidding, since pinning tren, my legs feel like they are about to burst after two sets of squats! It is insane, my legs give out when I walk.

I was almost afraid to do the next sets thinking my legs were hella tight lol and wobbly but I had no issue finishing and walking like a fool.

You live the way I spelled gelatin? Damn spell checker sucks lol!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first time I came off quad extensions and walked like a gay muscular dystrophy patient it was a little embarrassing. Now, I waddle with a badge of honor. It I don;t work them until I can't walk, or at least until I get those little spasms of failure when I walk than I'm not finished.

Leg day is one of those days when I go in the gym knowing I will be glad when it's over and that I am about to test my mental desire, focus, and intensity and probably get a major case of nausea.

I fucking love to hate leg-day.

Much Respect,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
100mg a day and here to say sides are highly exaggerated and more effective with higher doses of Test.

No night sweats as I here but I do get hot and sweat (I sweat more in the gym) but I sleep like a baby with no issues.

I have had bad blood pressure for 2 plus years but before this cycle I corrected it with diet and weight loss, no BP issues on this cycle although it is elevated it's not alarming.

1st 2 weeks I fought a stomach bacterial infection but now that is gone I can't stop eating.

Ding Dong wants too play too much.

Training is off the hook.

I never wanted to try tren because of the sides talked about and let me tell you a simple cycle like high Test / Mast / Var can bring out a very bad attitude in me I was afraid tren would get me into trouble serious trouble but my overall well being is better then it has ever been on a cycle. I feel amazing.

So in conclusion it's the Test dosage that has me feeling this way and the lowest ever used in a cycle.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Epic leg day here as well, digging the Cashout leg program. Waddle proudly, Bros.

New Threads