A little advice about hgh

getgains

Reaction score
so listen heres the thing when i started my cycle i was ready to ad hgh to it but i just happened to mention it to my dr and he said that is a very bad idea he said without a mri they couldnt tell for sure but he has a feeling that in my case it may cause me to gain extra height and the onset of giantism has anyone ever heard anything like that before?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololoololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloloolloolololololololololoolololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lulz

But ive heard cases that gigantizm was caused by an abnormality in the person to have way to much growth hormone....
I think its overkill to say 2-6...ten UI will cause gigantizm. Those people suffering from that have a problem where it continues to create the growth hormone and inbalance in their being per say.

That doc....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need to start a stupid things that docs say thread.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Giantism? Lmfao. Hahahahavaha

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gigantism is caused by a pituitary tumor. The tumor causes excessive hgh production that occurs over years. If growth plates are closed then you get acromegaly.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe by gigantism he meant:

118-1876markus_ruhl_img.jpg

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This vvvvvvvvvv

Gigantism is caused by a pituitary tumor. The tumor causes excessive hgh production that occurs over years. If growth plates are closed then you get acromegaly.

Unless your 12 and hammering 20iu a day or a genetic freak you have nothing to worry about. But you can alleys go the safe rote and pay for a test you don't need....I'm sure your dr has a mortgage or two, boat payment and don't forget about the private school for the kids and the German car payments. Those nagging student loans and that fucking practice that has yet to show a profit.....just saying those d bags will order bullshit tests in a heart beat

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This vvvvvvvvvv

Unless your 12 and hammering 20iu a day or a genetic freak you have nothing to worry about. But you can alleys go the safe rote and pay for a test you don't need....I'm sure your dr has a mortgage or two, boat payment and don't forget about the private school for the kids and the German car payments. Those nagging student loans and that fucking practice that has yet to show a profit.....just saying those d bags will order bullshit tests in a heart beat

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the spelling...new phone and no edit button; it's an ugly combination.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO...wow really hahahha that is some crazy Dr. you got there.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Guess we're all screwed now!!!! oh well..might as well up the dose!!

getgains

Reaction score
im sorry for no being more clear im 36 but in the past year i have gained a inch in height from 69 to 610 and one shoe size so technically im still growing i just read what i wrote i should have included that sorry gayboys

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are a foot taller than me. I'm 5'10". That's fucked up. I want to be 6'... The only thing you need to take is anything you want from anyone you want. Your doctor is still a dumb ass and he needs to explain to you why you grew an inch in height .... are your growth plates not fused?? Why not?? The shoe size is not that uncommon due to weight gain, water retention, etc. I have fluctuated from a 10 to 11 over the years. The height increase however needs to be explained. I had a player that was 25 grow two inches (went from 6'6" to 6'8") in less that a year but it was because his posture sucked and they started putting him on an inversion table and doing core and posture work. I also had a player that just signed with Miami that went from 6'6" to 6'7" but he is 20 and that is to be expected.

Envious of your height,
Vette

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd say its time to remeasure your dick. Maybe you got an inch there too.

Reaction score
I just made this a sticky cause its that stupid!!!!!

Can't believe I just read all this shit..

Maybe by gigantism he meant:

LMFAO, I think your right!

I'd say its time to remeasure your dick. Maybe you got an inch there too.

Will GH make your unit increase in length and girth?

nope still 1.5 had me hoping though

Ha... Don't you hate it when you come up short :))

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so listen heres the thing when i started my cycle i was ready to ad hgh to it but i just happened to mention it to my dr and he said that is a very bad idea he said without a mri they couldnt tell for sure but he has a feeling that in my case it may cause me to gain extra height and the onset of giantism has anyone ever heard anything like that before?

LMAO!!!!! There was a episode of the simpsons where ken griffy jr got giantism lol hahahhahahaha!!!!

New Threads