A little advice about hgh

Reaction score
The HGH I have is intense. It's seristem 6mg. I'M only able to do 2IU. Damm kit that should last me a week last me 10 weeks

meat

Reaction score
You guys would be SHOCKED at just how little doctors know about hormones! They literally spend a whopping four hours on hormones in med school. Very sad! I'm on trt, and when my family doc wanted to put me on 200mgs every three weeks test, I switched doctors. I'm now on 200mgs test/week, and have been prescribed gh, but can't afford to fill that script. And no, insurance doesn't cover gh. Damnit!!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys would be SHOCKED at just how little doctors know about hormones! They literally spend a whopping four hours on hormones in med school. Very sad! I'm on trt, and when my family doc wanted to put me on 200mgs every three weeks test, I switched doctors. I'm now on 200mgs test/week, and have been prescribed gh, but can't afford to fill that script. And no, insurance doesn't cover gh. Damnit!!

Damn must be expensive, what r we talking here in upper 7's?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn must be expensive, what r we talking here in upper 7's?

Even w insurance unless u gotz baller insurance it still might run u a pretty penny, ive seen some guys get it for next to nothing while others still pay a substantial amount,

Hell most clinics have had to double their prices as well

meat

Reaction score
Ok J20, put your seatbelt on. I called around, got out my calculator, and try $21 per iu. Best I found was $17 per iu. Screw that!!! Can you imagine what 9iu's would cost me a day?!!???!!!!??? Unreal! (No, I wasn't prescribed that dose. It was more like 1.7 iu's/ day.)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn man! Thats crazzy! Yeah u got to be rich anymore for a script even!

meat

Reaction score
Damn man! Thats crazzy! Yeah u got to be rich anymore for a script even!

Yes, it's evil! The one thing on my side, is I plan to order direct from china, and since I have a legit US script, will DEMAND customs to release it if the no good bastards try to seize it. And yes, if the cops showed up over it, I do have a script, and NO I'm not being RAPED by a US pharmacy. Some things really burn my ass up! Lol

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's evil! The one thing on my side, is I plan to order direct from china, and since I have a legit US script, will DEMAND customs to release it if the no good bastards try to seize it. And yes, if the cops showed up over it, I do have a script, and NO I'm not being RAPED by a US pharmacy. Some things really burn my ass up! Lol

Nice! Hope u get a good order from china!

meat

Reaction score
I appreciate that greatly! Isn't it strange that a communist country has all the gear, is affordable, and mostly legit vs what we have here in the "land of milk and honey?" Makes me scratch my head often!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup mind boggler! All about the Benjamin's! and control! Off to the gym i go!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you are 36 years old and you grew 1" taller in the past year?

If this is so, you very likely do have some type of medical condition.

I would think very seriously about taking any hormones or gh before understanding exactly what is happening.

im sorry for no being more clear im 36 but in the past year i have gained a inch in height from 69 to 610 and one shoe size so technically im still growing i just read what i wrote i should have included that sorry gayboys

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm new to the forum and just read your post.. Are you telling me you gained an inch in height at 36 years old? If that's the case.. I'm amazed I had no idea you can still grow in height at that age.

lightwt44

Reaction score
Were in. China are u getting i also have a script how do u go about it ?

Reaction score
Gigantism only will can happen in prepubescent children after you finish puberty your skeleton epiphysis plates are close your skeleton con no growth in logitud anymore. After puberty people with high levels of HGH gets Acromegaly a completely diferent condition than gigantism. Your doctor is full of shit or is a very ignorant doctor advice get another doctor.

Reaction score
im sorry for no being more clear im 36 but in the past year i have gained a inch in height from 69 to 610 and one shoe size so technically im still growing i just read what i wrote i should have included that sorry gayboys

If you finish puberty -- YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIER, is impossible that you grow one inch in high got taller because the growth plate of your bones are close completely calsify the bone can grow in thickness but no in length. Scientifically you are not been honest. Please don't lie because you are confusing a lot of people that is not nice. That is the problem with this web sides that is a lot of crazy dishonest people that lie and confus other people that are looking for helpful information.

Reaction score
That sounds like some serious shit!

I would listen to these bros over a Dr. Anyday of the week...

gh0st

Reaction score
this is an old post i just noticed but to funny. unless you have been taking 10iu of pharma grade hgh since you were 3 years old i wouldn't worry about turning into Andre the Giant

New Threads