A little advice about hgh

Reaction score
so listen heres the thing when i started my cycle i was ready to ad hgh to it but i just happened to mention it to my dr and he said that is a very bad idea he said without a mri they couldnt tell for sure but he has a feeling that in my case it may cause me to gain extra height and the onset of giantism has anyone ever heard anything like that before?

It's not gigantism..I think your doc must have meant acromegaly (usually of the hands) because it has been documented in rare cases that HGH can cause acromegaly which can cause certain bones like your hands to grow larger (it's involved in someone with gigantism syndrome) It occurs when your pituitary gland produces excessive amounts of GH. Usually the excess GH comes from benign, or noncancerous, tumors on the pituitary. These benign tumors are called adenomas...not commonly associated with synthetic HGH usage. I need to learn more about HGH I may post a thread for info.

Reaction score
reading some of you guys are getting hgh from china,arent you worried you could get some crazy bad product,the thought of putting anything in my body from china makes me worried badly,no other affordable places to get this?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
reading some of you guys are getting hgh from china,arent you worried you could get some crazy bad product,the thought of putting anything in my body from china makes me worried badly,no other affordable places to get this?

Anyone using anabolics of any sort that are not straight from the pharmacy is using shit out of China. And yes there are risks. Thanks to Congress for making it LESS SAFE with the passage of the anabolic steroid control act

Reaction score
injecting anything from china is really taking your life in your own hands. I saw a story once about mexico and south america selling alot sterioids years back,wouldnt this be far safer? hadnt heard anything new about this control act being any diff than any scripted med

Reaction score
Get gains................... Stallone could have overdosed (not literally) with HGH. His skull looks like it has grown. Compare his photo from the 80's to present day. You be the judge.

Reaction score
I love hgh. It's the only thing I've ever took until recently when I decided to to try a few others. Way too many fake hgh or weak suppliers though. I am safe with mine but I've bought a few garbage counterfeits that were a waste of money. I will always take hgh before bed. I love it

Reaction score
Been reading your posts about HGH and crazy doc's talking about gigantism..I have been using HGH almost 4,5 years without slin just metmorfin and some T3/T4 while on prep. 8 IUs during offseason and 4 while on prep.Like all other hormones GH must not be abused..I have used most of the brands on the market pharma grade or not like evo , egrifta, saizen.Lately i found a legit source genezameds.Most of you might allready know... i made few orders and all products seems legit and work.Discreet package and packed well.Thumbs up from me and just wanted to share..

status44

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed I second that best thing I ever did was hgh docs don't want u to use it cause they will lose money in the long run. They don't want u to repair your body they want to feed u chemicals that don't do shit!!

Caballero

Reaction score
Question for the vet GH users is there a big difference between Geno's & Lilly's Huma? Sure is in price....

Reaction score
Just grabbed sero kits for the first time let’s see what the hype is really about

Workoutgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yes, but the dosage would have to be extremely high like 10iu's per night. Average for women at a maintenance level is 1, men 6.

Reaction score
Yes, but the dosage would have to be extremely high like 10iu's per night. Average for women at a maintenance level is 1, men 6.
You crazy maintenance level for men I will say is 2 Mayb 3 ius pushing it!! For me golden spot for gains between weeks is 6 ius but the carpal gets really bad at 6 even splitting the dosage!!

Reaction score
where can i get legit hgh

so listen heres the thing when i started my cycle i was ready to ad hgh to it but i just happened to mention it to my dr and he said that is a very bad idea he said without a mri they couldnt tell for sure but he has a feeling that in my case it may cause me to gain extra height and the onset of giantism has anyone ever heard anything like that before?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]where can i get legit hgh[/FONT]

Reaction score
Yes, it's evil! The one thing on my side, is I plan to order direct from china, and since I have a legit US script, will DEMAND customs to release it if the no good bastards try to seize it. And yes, if the cops showed up over it, I do have a script, and NO I'm not being RAPED by a US pharmacy. Some things really burn my ass up! Lol

Was it possible to order something that was legit from china? And what avg estimated ~~ price pr iu were expected by it?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Was it possible to order something that was legit from china? And what avg estimated ~~ price pr iu were expected by it?

Yes it's possible, usually under <$1.5/iu for good generics

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The continued resurrection of this antique thread is no longer entertaining to me.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The continued resurrection of this antique thread is no longer entertaining to me.

And why this WAS a stickie, I have no idea.

New Threads