Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by getgains View Post
    im sorry for no being more clear im 36 but in the past year i have gained a inch in height from 69 to 610 and one shoe size so technically im still growing i just read what i wrote i should have included that sorry gayboys
    If you finish puberty -- YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIER, is impossible that you grow one inch in high got taller because the growth plate of your bones are close completely calsify the bone can grow in thickness but no in length. Scientifically you are not been honest. Please don't lie because you are confusing a lot of people that is not nice. That is the problem with this web sides that is a lot of crazy dishonest people that lie and confus other people that are looking for helpful information.
    GeorgeMiami

Thanks
    Lool

Thanks
    That sounds like some serious shit!

I would listen to these bros over a Dr. Anyday of the week...

Thanks
    this is an old post i just noticed but to funny. unless you have been taking 10iu of pharma grade hgh since you were 3 years old i wouldn't worry about turning into Andre the Giant

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by getgains View Post
    so listen heres the thing when i started my cycle i was ready to ad hgh to it but i just happened to mention it to my dr and he said that is a very bad idea he said without a mri they couldnt tell for sure but he has a feeling that in my case it may cause me to gain extra height and the onset of giantism has anyone ever heard anything like that before?
    It's not gigantism..I think your doc must have meant acromegaly (usually of the hands) because it has been documented in rare cases that HGH can cause acromegaly which can cause certain bones like your hands to grow larger (it's involved in someone with gigantism syndrome) It occurs when your pituitary gland produces excessive amounts of GH. Usually the excess GH comes from benign, or noncancerous, tumors on the pituitary. These benign tumors are called adenomas...not commonly associated with synthetic HGH usage. I need to learn more about HGH I may post a thread for info.

Thanks
    reading some of you guys are getting hgh from china,arent you worried you could get some crazy bad product,the thought of putting anything in my body from china makes me worried badly,no other affordable places to get this?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 Times in 5,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by suncom3 View Post
    reading some of you guys are getting hgh from china,arent you worried you could get some crazy bad product,the thought of putting anything in my body from china makes me worried badly,no other affordable places to get this?
    Anyone using anabolics of any sort that are not straight from the pharmacy is using shit out of China. And yes there are risks. Thanks to Congress for making it LESS SAFE with the passage of the anabolic steroid control act
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    injecting anything from china is really taking your life in your own hands. I saw a story once about mexico and south america selling alot sterioids years back,wouldnt this be far safer? hadnt heard anything new about this control act being any diff than any scripted med

Thanks
    no,hgh will no cause giantism.It only will Promote cell division

Thanks
    Get gains................... Stallone could have overdosed (not literally) with HGH. His skull looks like it has grown. Compare his photo from the 80's to present day. You be the judge.

Thanks
    I love hgh. It's the only thing I've ever took until recently when I decided to to try a few others. Way too many fake hgh or weak suppliers though. I am safe with mine but I've bought a few garbage counterfeits that were a waste of money. I will always take hgh before bed. I love it

Thanks
    Been reading your posts about HGH and crazy doc's talking about gigantism..I have been using HGH almost 4,5 years without slin just metmorfin and some T3/T4 while on prep. 8 IUs during offseason and 4 while on prep.Like all other hormones GH must not be abused..I have used most of the brands on the market pharma grade or not like evo , egrifta, saizen.Lately i found a legit source genezameds.Most of you might allready know... i made few orders and all products seems legit and work.Discreet package and packed well.Thumbs up from me and just wanted to share..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast