Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Supp companies

  1. #1
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Supp companies

    I got this prosource catalog thing in the mail. No idea why.

    Just wanted to say that all the supplement companies can eat my ass.

    Your products are all crap and don't do jack shit.

    Stop trying to make it sound like they have steroid like effects.

    And stop trying to tell me that mark wahlberg put on "40 rock hard lbs of muscle" with some strategy other than test deca and dbol and some chicken breasts.

    Suk it
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  2. #2
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    Yup, I don't even bother with mags anymore. Just 90% ads and misinformation on supps.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    well said....

  4. #4
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 595 Times in 283 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    Soooo.....this won't get me Mark Wahlberg-ed?


  5. #5
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    Come on come on feel it feel it. Feel the vibration. Pillars jam right there.

  6. #6
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 595 Times in 283 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Come on come on feel it feel it. Feel the vibration. Pillars jam right there.
    lmao......

  7. #7
    Elite FreeBirdSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sooner State
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 193 Times in 106 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    You're all patiently awaiting the midnight premier...


  8. #8
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,499
    Thanks
    497
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 1,615 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I got this prosource catalog thing in the mail. No idea why.

    Just wanted to say that all the supplement companies can eat my ass.

    Your products are all crap and don't do jack shit.

    Stop trying to make it sound like they have steroid like effects.

    And stop trying to tell me that mark wahlberg put on "40 rock hard lbs of muscle" with some strategy other than test deca and dbol and some chicken breasts.

    Suk it
    uhhh... lol?
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  9. #9
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Supp companies

    Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    uhhh... lol?
    I mean the ads spongy...

    They make claims that are outrageous. No supp is gonna put 40lbs of muscle on anyone. Food does. Wanna maximize things with a good diet? Then use some supps. Some thing to jack you up before hitting the gym, fast digesting protein, creatine...

    But ****ing tribulis?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,499
    Thanks
    497
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 1,615 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    LOL gotcha! I should have read that more carefully.

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I mean the ads spongy...

    They make claims that are outrageous. No supp is gonna put 40lbs of muscle on anyone. Food does. Wanna maximize things with a good diet? Then use some supps. Some thing to jack you up before hitting the gym, fast digesting protein, creatine...

    But ****ing tribulis?
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  11. #11
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    yea its total bullshit. I cant believe how many guys will go out and spend 200-300-400 bux on total BS stuff.

    Muscle tech and their claims are the best IMO.....funny as hell

  12. #12
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    19,279
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

    Re: Supp companies

    *gnaws on deer antler*

Similar Threads

  1. Insurance Companies That Pay for TRT?
    By mickems in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-29-2019, 07:43 PM
  2. collagen supp
    By bigmike0321 in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2016, 11:00 AM
  3. RC companies
    By gymrat827 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 02:10 PM
  4. HIIT nutrition/supp critique
    By jawbrkr814 in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2015, 07:34 PM
  5. NSA Wiretaps Internet Companies
    By regular in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •