Ex-Navy Seal Shot Dead

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste that the protected will never know"

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's true. Our media is corrupt and
Bias these days. It's hard to believe
Anything from them today, and
That's a shame.

The biggest threat to this country is the media. God bless whats left of America.
Prayers to the victims and faimlies.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have not served our country, but I am thankful and respect those men and woman that have to my fullest extent. What happened here is a horrific scenario, and I am saddened, and my condolences go out to their families. I will never know what horrible things you brave soldiers have ever been put through, witnessed, or had to do, so I can not understand nor would I try too. But there is one thing I will say. This country needs to help the men and woman when the get back with all means necessary. Why we sit here with the freedom to talk about fitness and training and other shit, these men and woman are defending this liberty. Instead of Obama pushing a back door Healthcare bill, and all the other liberal shit he touts, he should have been preparing for the soldiers return with mental help, if need be, debriefing time and a Fukin Job. This guy who did this horrendous act of murder will rightfully get his, and I am not saying he shouldn't. But this liberal ass society needs to remember..... if you want gays in the boy scouts......there is a marine in battle not asking questions, just protecting our rights, even those that are as F'ed up as that. Help and support the soldiers, by all means necessary. That is our duty. Just my rant. I've been known to be wrong......

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ptsd or not, all the other things considered and discussed. the man pulled 4 tours of duty in the suck, most confirmed kills, and was a hero. this is a tragedy

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Won't Routh be punished under the UCMJ? I think he is still active duty.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Won't Routh be punished under the UCMJ? I think he is still active duty.

He is listed as a reservist. If thats the case im pretty sure he won't fall under the ucmj because he is not federal but state. But could be prosecuted under the Texas code of military justice.

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel like there is a lot more to this story than we are being told. I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy by any means, but something is off here...

Off? That is putting it mildly. Do a little research and check out all the Navy Seals that have been killed since the death of Bin Ladin *sp Also, check into all the high profile pro gun folks that have met an untimely death. Fire arms manufacturers, media guys, bloggers, etc. Go ahead and call me a conspiracy nut. I don't take it to well when 1+1 =3... I just can't blow that shit off. Something, I fear, is afoot!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Off? That is putting it mildly. Do a little research and check out all the Navy Seals that have been killed since the death of Bin Ladin *sp Also, check into all the high profile pro gun folks that have met an untimely death. Fire arms manufacturers, media guys, bloggers, etc. Go ahead and call me a conspiracy nut. I don't take it to well when 1+1 =3... I just can't blow that shit off. Something, I fear, is afoot!

Interesting.... And this is the problem
With our nosy media. Nobody needs
To know this shit. About how we do
Things involving national security or
Who actualy does what missions.
Seals, marines, CIA ect.... It just puts
A target on them.
Nobody needs to know actualy what
Type of forces killed Bin Ladens Ass!
All as they need to know is that we did
It.
How does this information benefit the
Average American citizen? It doesn't.
It only benefits our enemies.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting.... And this is the problem
With our nosy media. Nobody needs
To know this shit. About how we do
Things involving national security or
Who actualy does what missions.
Seals, marines, CIA ect.... It just puts
A target on them.
Nobody needs to know actualy what
Type of forces killed Bin Ladens Ass!
All as they need to know is that we did
It.
How does this information benefit the
Average American citizen? It doesn't.
It only benefits our enemies.

Or our politicians. Good for you JAX and FOG NOZ for posting the facts as you know them.

New Threads