just a quick question.. and thanks in advance for your help

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I am new to this group, but from what I see, there are a lot of great opinions here-so thought I would ask for some help. I am a national kicking/punting coach, and as much as I try to get the kids to stay on track, many times I have to deal with the parents who are looking for the latest and greatest for little Johnny in terms of getting bigger and stonger.

Just today a dad called me to ask about Bedlam and I dont have any real knowledge so I thought I would seek out some advice on the pros and cons (seems like there are more cons-longer term from what I am reading so far).

This one Dad was asking because his son is just coming back from a torn ACL and thinks his son is behind the curve in getting "bigger" so any help is appreciated.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
first of all, welcome! Bedlam is a prohormone mix of Max LMG and Methylsten. Any parent who willingly wants their child to take this has lost their mind. Will there be strength and size gains, yes... But it will wreak havoc on the body and will cause severe issues with the HPTA if not taken properly. Make no mistake, Bedlam is a steroid and therefore illegal for use in any high school, collegiate, or professional sports organization that currently has rules against steroid use.

Willingly seeking this out for your child is the equivalent of saying, "oh, well I don't want you to inject heroin, so why don't you try snorting it insead?" It would actually be safer for this parent to seek out real steroids and inject his child himself (no, I am not suggesting he do this).

Bottom line, Bedlam is a steroid and will most likely damage this kid for life.

I would suggest this parent seek out a nutritionist that can give this kid what he needs. A good nutritionist should have absolutely no problem putting quality gains on an athlete, especially a younger one with peak levels of testosterone.

I realize that some of this may seem kind of harsh, but as a nutritionist that has worked with high school and college athletes I have dealt with parents like this and it never ceases to amaze me what parents are willing to allow their children to do just in the name of enhancing performance. I cannot tell you how may HIGH SCHOOLERS i've seen completely ruin their hormones and bodies because of things like this.

Hello Everyone.

I am new to this group, but from what I see, there are a lot of great opinions here-so thought I would ask for some help. I am a national kicking/punting coach, and as much as I try to get the kids to stay on track, many times I have to deal with the parents who are looking for the latest and greatest for little Johnny in terms of getting bigger and stonger.

Just today a dad called me to ask about Bedlam and I dont have any real knowledge so I thought I would seek out some advice on the pros and cons (seems like there are more cons-longer term from what I am reading so far).

This one Dad was asking because his son is just coming back from a torn ACL and thinks his son is behind the curve in getting "bigger" so any help is appreciated.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, do what other pro athletes do and use TNE

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, do what other pro athletes do and use TNE

LOL.. imagine a bunch of high school kids on TNE????????

punters and kickers would be punting and kicking the other teams in the dick

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My kid is in youth sports I see all kinds of stupid parents.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Sight.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x4x.........

New Threads