Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First tren run

Thanks

First tren run

Getting ready to start my blast. Will roughly be my 7th cycle.

First time using tren was thinking of going with 450mg tren, 750mg test.

Just looking for some quick feedback on mg.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: First tren run

IMO is run ace for the first time to see sides but anywho it looks good. Never get to crazy on the tren. It's either the shit or completely ****e up. From my experience its usually both. Lol

Thanks

U nay want to try running your test at a lower dose then tren. Supposedly it lessens the side effects of the tren.

Maybe try like 300test 400-500tren?

Thanks

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (what g0re said) I am currently running test at 400wk and tren at 750wk. Run the test lower than the tren and in almost all cases it will weaken or eliminate the sides.

And BH is correct.... at least start with ACE so you can get out of it if you need to. I love tren brother but it affects us all a little differently.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

I have heard this before. Just curious how running the tren higher eliminates the sides? doesn't matter I suppose, I trust all of you on here. Don't think I want to hit tren that high off the bat though (750)

Possibly run tren ace at 500, test at 400?

Thanks

It's not a fact about the dosages. Some guys can't run higher tren some can. I wouldn't go full blast higher tren than test. Maybe say 500 tren 400 test.

Thanks

I always run my test higher in my opinion test should always be your base. I've heard it lessons the sides but tren effects everyone in such different ways you have to find out for yourself. I'm running it at 400 ew ace though and test at 650. I've run tren e at 250 a week with great results (IMO) I would start by running your tren lower to see how it's going to effect you. Good luck bro

Thanks

Hmm, after reading through more experiences with tren. I think I will try it with lower test. My body reacts awesome to test. Even during my cruise Ive been making gains. Going to start in the middle, with test @ 400, tren @500. If I go a few weeks with that and feel good, might up the tren to 750, but keep the test @ 400. Can't wait to see how I react to tren. Will try and keep everyone posted.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 4,910 Posts

So goes the theory that Tren and Test "compete for the same receptors" - hence the low test / high(er) Tren trend

Having said that, I don't necessarily buy into the "receptor" theory as current research suggests that new receptors are produced all the time. What I do suspect though is that running Test at near TRT levels while running higher Tren can aid in alleviating Test sides, which could otherwise be exacerbated by running the two together (eg. high BP).

Keep your E2 in-check regardless and keep some Caber on-hand in case you need it for prolactin mgmt.

Best of luck with the blast!

- Savage

Thanks

Yeah I dont by that receptors thing either. I know this and so does other guys that when running a trt dose of test and high tren can have big issues. I for one can't do that for I just feel like complete garbage the who cycle. A man name get some had a real interesting theory on this. If any of you know get some you'd trust him. Dude was borderline genius.

Thanks

What happened to get some? He had some serious knowledge to share, it's too bad he hasn't been around.

Thanks

He was going through some things from what I hear but hell be back

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am currently running test at 400wk and tren at 750wk. Run the test lower than the tren and in almost all cases it will weaken or eliminate the sides.

And BH is correct.... at least start with ACE so you can get out of it if you need to. I love tren brother but it affects us all a little differently.

Respect,
    Vette

This is spot on. Vette is right, run the test lower than the tren, i would run no more than 300mg and run higher tren

and go with tren ace

Thanks

Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    So goes the theory that Tren and Test "compete for the same receptors" - hence the low test / high(er) Tren trend

Having said that, I don't necessarily buy into the "receptor" theory as current research suggests that new receptors are produced all the time. What I do suspect though is that running Test at near TRT levels while running higher Tren can aid in alleviating Test sides, which could otherwise be exacerbated by running the two together (eg. high BP).

Keep your E2 in-check regardless and keep some Caber on-hand in case you need it for prolactin mgmt.

Best of luck with the blast!

- Savage
    This^^^

there is no scientific data showing trenbolone having a greater affinty to bind in competition with test... it is speculative. I prefer test high... I have run tren many times both ways and have had less sides and better results with test high.

Thanks

I ran tren e 500 test e 400. Good results. Only sides were night sweats and insomnia

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

After having run tren e and tren a I am going to have to say that I love them both. They both offer different positives. Tren a is just as fun as running tren e so dont worry about using one over the other because neither one is better then the other in the grand scheme of things.

as far as the receptor issue goes...it is true...receptors are always being re birthed but that doesnt have anything to do with affinity. That is to do with the receptor burn out....it should really be called food burn out because that is why the gains slow or stop, people dont know that if their weight stays at 220 for 4 weeks then they need to add food to gain. They just keep eating what they are cause its easy. I ran tren at 400 and test at 500...by week 8 acne was nasty. Ran tren at 600 test at 600...same thing...acne at week 8. This cycle I ran tren 900 and test 200 and not one ****ing side. Its almost like Im not even running a cycle. The only bad things are my bp (which I have lisinopril for) and my lipids are ****ed...other then that its the best dam cycle I have ever ran and I am straight addicted. I havent seen any medical research on tren having greater affinity then test but knowing that tren is 5x more androgenic and anabolic then test it makes perfect sense as it is a compound of greater strength....you can just google trenbolone affinity vs testosterone affinity and get loads of data that show tren has a lot higher binding affinity to the adrogen receptor then testosterone. I have yet to read any article saying anything different. So until some one can prove this theory wrong I will still preach that tren beats test at the receptor.

Big herm....here is a little secret for you to help you feel good running tren higher then test. Its not you bro...ive known plenty of guys that have said the same thing. Throw in masteron along with your test per week and you will feel alot better

Thanks

Great post CS ...

Thanks

Hey Cobra, we can lead them to water brother but we can't make them drink.

It works exactly the same way for me as it does for you. Currently running tren at 750 and test at 400. About to drop the test to 200 and bump the tren to somewhere around a gram.

Another tren 'fact' brought to you by 'bro science' is the effect of carbs. The more carbs I eat after about 5pm the more I sweat at night. Cutting carbs - cuts night sweats (if you get them). I usually don't have sides but do sometimes get night sweats.

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Changed it up after doing more research and listening to everyone's input. When it comes to tren, Cobra is the man. Anyhow.

Gonna go with Tren ace. Going to start it out at 600mg a week, pinning 150 EOD. Since Ive been using test E for cruising, gonna just go up from my cruise dosage about 100mg. Which will put it around 350mg. Don't see the need to change it up to Prop. I trust everyone's input here, and hopefully can avoid any nasty sides with all the great info I have received. Also I have a few bottles of mast and might toss that in as well. Haven't decided yet.

Starting this cycle in a couple weeks. Thanks again.

Thanks

Take aromasin and caber with your stack bro... and hell yes throw that mast in the last half of your run. I wouldn't go over 350 on your test... log that run brother.... Tren is some amazing shit.

Respect,
    Vette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast