adex - estro rebound?

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to start my second blast of TPP + NPP (650/450). On my first blast of 500 test EW I was taking 25 mg aromasin daily and my estro was still a little high out of range. So, I'm assuming since I'm running test even higher this time that my E2 will get even higher so aromasin won't work since I was already at 25 mg daily. So at first I was thinking letro and was recommended to take .5 EOD but, I'm getting concerned if it's too much for me and I crash my E2.

So, now I'm back to consider adex, maybe 1 mg a day or something but, now I'm concerned about estro rebound from the adex. I'm on TRT so when I end the blast and reduce my AI according to my test, is there a possibility I will see estro rebound? If so, then I should definitely go with letro? Maybe start with a lower dose like .25 mg EOD?

Braw16

Reaction score
Be careful bro I would run 1mg eod if you need it. I just fucked up and crashed my system and wow do I feel like shit. I'm running test at 650 tren 400 mast 400. I'm going to drop it until I get symptoms.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I run adex on the blast and then when I come back to TRT if I switch to aromasin will it kill the E2 and any chance of estro rebound from the adex or no?

Am I being too concerned with estro rebound? Maybe at these doses it's not a concern? Maybe it is for people running a gram + a week of test or something?

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Be careful bro I would run 1mg eod if you need it. I just fucked up and crashed my system and wow do I feel like shit. I'm running test at 650 tren 400 mast 400. I'm going to drop it until I get symptoms.

I still can't decide to go with letro or adex but, I will make a note and start with 1 mg EOD if I take adex not ED.

Braw16

Reaction score
I would stay away from letro unless your nips get puffy or you feel lumps. Letro will wipe your estro out if you take to much. I don't think your going to have to worry about to much of a rebound with either Adex or aromasin. Also I would start with Adex every other day or every 3 days. If you start getting worried just get your bloods done to see where you are. I feel if you don't need a AI then I wouldn't run it. I only run them when I feel like I might be getting some symptoms.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Letro is where most people have estrogen rebounds and being on too long will mess with your immune system.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On my first blast of 500 test EW I was taking 25 mg aromasin daily and my estro was still a little high out of range.

I would wonder about the quality of your aromasin. Everybody is different, but 25mg EOD of MP aromasin crashed my E2 to single digits running 600mg test/week.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would wonder about the quality of your aromasin. Everybody is different, but 25mg EOD of MP aromasin crashed my E2 to single digits running 600mg test/week.

It's RUI aromasin so could be the quality. However even on TRT dose I have to take 2mg a week of adex and it's the same dose if I take my scripted anastrozole (tablets) or the liquid adex.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Letro is where most people have estrogen rebounds and being on too long will mess with your immune system.

I'll just stick to adex then and keep the letro on hand.

Cashout

Reaction score
I have a couple of comments with which everyone is free to disagree because, of course, they defy popular bro-science. This is a little off topic but it fits here so away we go.

First, "crashing E" in my opinion is grossly over emphasized by guys who use AAS. In so many of cases, the guy never gets any bloods done to confirm low e. The story typically goes like this...

"Guys, I think I crashed my E I've been running test at 500 mg a week and taking 1 mg of adex EOD. This is my 5 week of the cycle and I don't know what to do. My joints are hurting and I'm feeling run down."

"Yup - crashed E fo ser! dude back off AI.
"+1 ^^ "
"+100% - def crashed E"
"Stop AI! Crashed my E last cycle and it almost killed me."

"Thanks guys that is what I thought."

You know I am accurate in that satirical conversation because you've seen it too.

Well, let me share a few things with you guys about low E.

For over 18 months I keep my at E<5.1 because that is the lower bound on the LapCorp test.

I did that back in 06' - 07' using only OTC ATD at 25 mg a day.

I had no symptoms of "crashed E" at any time during the 18 months - no joint paint, no loss of energy, none of the commonly tossed around general symptomatic issue that guys always claim is caused by low E.

Now, enough about me. I've worked with a lot of guys over the years in prepping them for BB show. The first thing that I do is make all my guys get blood work done prior to starting their contest prep. only then I lay out their pre-contest diet and drug program. Part of that involves pushing their E down into a range that would be low on the LapCorp scale. In all the times I've prepped guys, none have ever experienced any negative effects from low e.

The fact of the matter is, guys using AAS are introducing many different substances into a complex system. Moreover, most of the guys are using other drugs besides AAS to boot! Many guys are taking SSRIs, stains, BP meds, and using other recreational drugs too! So when someone points to "crashed E" as the source of their general crappy feeling, I just have to question the cause-effect relationship.

Just my 2 cents based on many many years of reviewing blood work and working with guys with very low E for extended periods of time.

Big

Reaction score
^^^ Damn man, your lucky as hell then bc before I had gyno surgery about 3 years ago I tried Letro and that shit was ridiculously strong. I used Letro to try and rid of it before surgery and it had my E extremely low, which my bloods proved. My joints were cracking and popping all day plus felt like shit and strength went to hell.