Thanks

Opinions on my "kick in time" confusion

Hey SI brothers, was hoping you could help clear up a question i had about the time AAS takes to "kick in" So say someone, a newbie for his first cycle was going to run 500 mg/ew he would begin to see results and "feel on" by around week 4? but what if that newbie were to take 1000mg ew, would he see results around week 2 because he's doubling the dosage or would it take 4 weeks still, or with orals, say tbol if you were to take 40mg a day around week 2 you would see results, but what if you took 80mg a day? would you feel it sooner? what about the guys out there that do 150-200mg tbol ed, would it really take them 2 weeks for them to feel it kick or or would they feel it in just days? why is it that the half life of tbol is 16 hours yet it takes 2 weeks to kick in? is it because it takes time to build up in your system? theoretically if you front loaded 1g tbol ed(i know you would die) or say 10g of test for a few days would it kick in right away, i know that would be stupid and dangerous but theoretically speaking would that work? or is there some science behind it that your body needs a few weeks to do something special with the test or the tbol in your system before allowing it to be beneficial to you,
    thanks guys hopefully you understand my question any opinions appreciated

Thanks

Re: Opinions on my "kick in time" confusion

Yes, if you front-load a compound....it will 'kick in' faster....HOWEVER,

More is not better in AAS. It gets to a point where the benefits will outweigh the risk factors. Some of the examples you gave would likely give you a "quicker feeling"......... of cardiac arrest.

Front-loading can be successful if done correctly and responsibly, but, some of the 'feeling' you speak of is non-existent for some guys. It will get your levels up quicker....not necessarily make you "feel on" quicker.

In your hypothetical situations....**** all that.

Don't do anything CRAZY, and keep asking questions, you only get one body to take care of.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,829 Times in 4,908 Posts

Popeye nailed this one. Some Bros NEVER "feel on" even when running heavy cycles. Too many outside variables which can also effect your mindset and sense of focus & intensity (eg. stress, sleep quantity & quality, non-AAS chemicals like caffeine, nicotine, etc.).

Sides however can manifest very quickly at high doses, and without warning. High BP is a killer - literally.

IMO, kick-starting is much more complex than just doubling-down on your dose for a couple of weeks, and is best left to very experienced Bros.

Be safe.

Thanks

I've done my fair share of cycles and the way I run them for myself is that I use as little as possible because like popeye said more isn't always better. Last year I ran a cycle where my test was 300 and tren at 200 did it for 16 weeks and was up 18 lbs. I'm seem to do well with lower dose. You have to worry about sides when front loading and going so high. If your not experienced I would leave it alone.

Thanks

If its important to you to feel on faster just run short esters. I'm currently running a gram of test and been on for 6 weeks and feel no different then I did on my trt dose except libido is up a little. Don't worry about feeling it. Just eat sleep and train.

Thanks

Thanks for all the replays guys, but really what I was saying was all hypothetical, I would never do that and I'd hope no one would :s lol I just want to know the silence behind why it takes so long for your system to make use of the gear, so higher dosage you would probably feel it quicker, or see results quicker but it's just hard for me to wrap my mind around it, I'd imagine it just has to build up in your system to a certaint point then bam! But reading online people who are kick starting a cycle, people feel anavar kick at 2 weeks wether its 40 mg or 120 mg maybe it's because 120 mg to a pro is low dose and 40mg to a newbie is low dose, so ether way there both gonna feel there "low dose" in 2weeks, but I wonder if that newbie were to jump the gun kicking his cycle with the 120 he'd feel it in just days

Thanks

Also, its not just that it "builds up" in your system, especially not with an oral like anavar. Even longer ester test, like test enanthate, should be pretty close to peaked in your system within 3 weeks.

However, the reason that it takes longer to feel or notice results, I think, is that once you have that hormone in your body, it signals your body to change. The process of extra test signalling your body to build muscle, burn fat, grow body hair, produce more oily skin, etc. takes time also. So what I'm saying is that once your hormone levels are up on cycle, there is another waiting period while you wait for the hormones to manifest noticable changes in your body. It doesn't all just happen overnight the minute you have higher than normal hormone levels. This time frame seems to differ between different people.

Just my two cents, I don't have much to back this up but it makes sense to me.