Only in Texas

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok honestly I've never been to a strip club... I couldn't care less about strippers cause they're sub human. But this is just retarded. And in Texas, they execute the retarded. So hopefully this bill gets killed too.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Obviously a ploy so the representatives can get the strippers real names. Easier to hit on them that way. Govt is F'ed anyway. Both dems and repubs spend a good amount of money in these joints.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They make panhandlers have a license in some areas. This will not pass. Candy ass poser politician pandering to the religious finatics. Politicians and christian radicals have their groopies too.

Leave the whores alone and let them earn their living. They really arent bothering anyone, they are not on the street and people come to them and give them cash money, what a great idea. Lets pass a law and fuck someone elses life up. Good for you girls, at least someone can still get over on whitey (govt). God bless America, including the entertainers.

getgains

Reaction score
they already do that up here in canada just another way to get a hand in the cookie jar

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They make panhandlers have a license in some areas. This will not pass. Candy ass poser politician pandering to the religious finatics. Politicians and christian radicals have their groopies too.

Leave the whores alone and let them earn their living. They really arent bothering anyone, they are not on the street and people come to them and give them cash money, what a great idea. Lets pass a law and fuck someone elses life up. Good for you girls, at least someone can still get over on whitey (govt). God bless America, including the entertainers.

I with you brother, but remember this is Texas. The same state the requires women to have a sonogram before an abortion.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
True, but Texas is like its own country. Lots of different views. For every stupid scheme there are qualified, educated citizens to put them back in their place. Time and exposure will solve this.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pray that you are correct..

New Threads