C'mon Man!

Cashout

Reaction score
Beautiful day here today...70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

Top is down on the M3 and Dishwalla is playing on 90's on 9 on SirusXM.

Driving to the house to workout . Stopped at a red light.

B A N G - kid in a Chevy 1500 with a grill guard runs into the back of my beautiful car!

I am furious. I get out of my car and the damage is not too bad - bumper and trunk lid will have to be replace.

I walk over to his truck and he roles up the window and locks the door. He won't get out of his truck be cause is scared.

I calmly tell him that I am not going to hurt him I just need his driver's license and insurance card.

He rolls his window down half way and hands me his information but wouldn't get out of the truck until the cop showed up.

Puts somewhat of a damper on my day.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a little bitch... Nobody wants to own up to their shit. Dismal tide...

Sorry about the M3 brother I love driving those :(

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He probably has a bumper sticker or something letting everyone know what a bad ass he is. Or a big set of fake nuts hanging from the trailer hitch. Or "aint skared" airbrushed on the back glass.....

While in reality a big dude in a euro car scares the shit out of him. Funny, sorry about your ride though sounded like a sweet rag top. Wifey has a BMW 645 hard top.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best part is he probably was gonna be a hard ass....until he saw Cashout, then he became a little bitch.

Cashout

Reaction score
He probably has a bumper sticker or something letting everyone know what a bad ass he is. Or a big set of fake nuts hanging from the trailer hitch. Or "aint skared" airbrushed on the back glass.....

While in reality a big dude in a euro car scares the shit out of him. Funny, sorry about your ride though sounded like a sweet rag top. Wifey has a BMW 645 hard top.

He was actually 22 years old about 5'8" and 150 lbs with a "Tap Out" tee shirt on.

In my instant mental analysis of the situation, I recognized that nothing beneficial would come from me beating him.

Although, that is exactly what my emotions were encouraging me to do.

Cashout

Reaction score
Best part is he probably was gonna be a hard ass....until he saw Cashout, then he became a little bitch.

I'm in a university town so it is dominated by these "good ole country boys" - Carhartts, Justin's, tee shirts, ball caps. They all think they are "country tough."

They have never seen tough. After 12 years here, of that much I am 100% certain.

EDIT: I am not trying to say I am some kind of tough guy. I mean that these "country tough" guys are 22 year old kids and I am a 42 year old grown man. There is a big difference - that is all I mean.

getgains

Reaction score
sorry about the car im envyous of your instant mental analysis talent i dont think i could have been as calm you the man

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was actually 22 years old about 5'8" and 150 lbs with a "Tap Out" tee shirt on.

In my instant mental analysis of the situation, I recognized that nothing beneficial would come from me beating him.

Although, that is exactly what my emotions were encouraging me to do.

Well if he had a tap out tee shirt on he must be a highly trained MMA expert. He was probably protecting you from him by staying in his car... That's probably what he went home and told himself anyway.

If I had a nickel for every idiot I see who thinks the way they dress makes them a tough guy...

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you get the workout in anyway?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'd guess a big tap out sticker on the rear window

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. That would usually ruin any good day but just remember.......shit happens brother. All though your first instinct and emotions is to throw the kid the beating of his life, no real good would have came for that. If anything, thank the kid for probably giving you some great motivation to hit the workout hard (not that you need it). :)

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Being stopped at red light and rear ended is no joke. Almost killed me once..Glad youre not hurt..

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn sorry about your m3 Cash, but glad that it can be fixed and wasn't severe damage. And of course that your alright and not hurt.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I lost a beautiful fully restored 67 MG Midget to this moron's twin. I am glad you are okay brother..... I'm still trying to get a physique that will scare someone .... thought I did yesterday but turns out I actually stepped on the little girls foot. Hell she's at least two - she needs to watch where she is going!

In all seriousness, watch for slipped disks, whiplash and the sort. It can be delayed brother. Sorry about the M3 damage. Fine automobile, Mrs Vette has a hardtop convertible (IS 350C) and it is making me want to go back to being topless!!

Respect,
Vette

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First thing first, you're OK. You did the right thing by staying calm. You would have just made matters worse. Your M will be repaired, granted it may be in the shop for about a week or so. I know how you feel brother. My chargers srt was totaled when I tboned some jackass a few years ago.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, but funny that he was to scared to even get out of the truck

New Threads