Fuck You, your Honor!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
That was a dumb move. Thanks for posting it I think I saw it yesterday too. Very dumb move on her part.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Such a bunch of shit basing people's bail amount on how much they own/have. So some total pile of shit owns nothing they get OR'd and working people that have a life have to pay more...............what a crock of fucking shit.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bird was an idiot and obviously high, but PFM is correct: bonding system based on net worth is fubar.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
she should have been sent to her cell and brought in front of judge the next day, obviously drunk/high

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bird was an idiot and obviously high, but PFM is correct: bonding system based on net worth is fubar.

Poor and Rich have their "out"....................the rest of just get taxed and fucked.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The questions about the money are so they can decide if you need a public defender or not. That dumb bitch just told the judge she's loaded so now she has to pay for an attorney. And serve 30 days. I love it

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, these fucking idiots are lucky I'm not a judge. I wouldn't take shit from these idiot kids that have no respect for anyone, including their families.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
What a dumb spoiled bitch, I'm have no respect for cops, judges, or any authority type. I can be the worst one , but I'm not even stupid enough to tell the judge to fuck off for pretty much no reason. Don't get me wrong if the judge was being prick or something I would tell him to straight suck my dick, but I wouldn't provoke him...

I can't stand bitches, and. I mean guys and girls alike that act like this. Just stand tall in court face the music and keep it moving.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That chic is fucking hot. I love a chic that still looks pretty in her county wear. Tweaking for certain, but doing something for me.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That chic is fucking hot. I love a chic that still looks pretty in her county wear. Tweaking for certain, but doing something for me.

Im glad Im not the only one that noticed this. Stupid bitches make me harder than a dollars worth of jawbreakers. I want to fuck her and put some money on her books.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im glad Im not the only one that noticed this. Stupid bitches make me harder than a dollars worth of jawbreakers. I want to fuck her and put some money on her books.

Xactly. Now, to all you folks that may have someone you care about that is locked up....the sweetest, nicest thing you could ever do is put a steady $40 month(less is cool) on their books. If you haven't been there you have no idea how important commissary is. It's all they have.
It's the best feeling to get that receipt knowing you can get some good coffee and some honey buns etc.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She got alot cuter once I found out she was eighteen and the the poor little me crying didn't hurt either!!!!