Just my Luck! (snow story)

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I have good luck or bad luck...maybe "ironic" luck? maybe F-U luck?

So I'm digging out from 12"+ of snow...getting ready to eventually go in to work for a few hours.
Have the driveway about 90% shoveled...the town snowplow truck comes by and cleared out the bottom of the driveway for me ! (I bet you thought I was gonna saw he plowed me in!)
So I'm about 99% done now...

and of course that's when I get he call from work..."don't bother coming in today...enjoy the snow day"!!!!!

Just my luck!!!!
At least I got a little workout in today!
Anyone else got any snow stories? or any good/bad/other luck stories????

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn man after all that shoveling=D>:))8-}<:p

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No snow stories yet. We still have a driving ban.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just shoveled out 2 cars if I wasn't on cycle I don't think it could happen, over 2 feet of gayer then usually snow

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could look at it like you have already done you cardio for the day.(or week in my case, I am lazy)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just pinned a 100mg of Test No Ester... About to get furious with this 2+feet of snow

Reaction score
Good stuff all!

I opened a brand new bottle of Shred Matrix before I got going this morning and I feel awesome...since shoveling, I've done 10 sets of bodyweight squats and cleaned the house!

Looks like this might be a more productive day than normal!

:tren:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ugh! Just had to tunnel out my front door. Figures the snow drift has to park itself there. The shit was waist deep. Thank The Lord for 4WD! & sonofa bitch! I need to do some cardio training.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
No snow stories yet. We still have a driving ban.

I just shoveled out 2 cars if I wasn't on cycle I don't think it could happen, over 2 feet of gayer then usually snow

I just pinned a 100mg of Test No Ester... About to get furious with this 2+feet of snow

Ok so I guess you guys answered that question I had in my head. You guys must be from the New England area if your talking about 2 feet of snow nd driving bans. So I guess I live fairly close to some of u

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I'm new so I don't want to give out to much info but I bet I'm not to far from u guys, I just moved back out here from Cali, and dam do I wish I was back in so cal right now

Reaction score
I'm new so I don't want to give out to much info but I bet I'm not to far from u guys, I just moved back out here from Cali, and dam do I wish I was back in so cal right now

It's OK...it's not like we're giving out street addresses!!!
I'm just east of NYC...Long Island...eastern LI and New England got pounded...I actually just went to the supermarket...main roads are fine here!

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah buddy.. shoveling 2.5 feel of snow is kinda fun on cycle.. I think I might take an extra shot in the neck and go help some neighbors as well.. <:p

New Threads