Interesting point of view about Boldenone

Reaction score
Hey guys,recently i read this article on the internet regarding boldenone and i think is quite interesting.It may answer a lot of questions about Boldenone which is quite controversial in the world of bodybuilding.Acording to the author the real benefits occur at dosage between 1g-3g per week.Anyway take a look at the article and tell what do you think about it.
http://www.forbodybuilders.net/2013/01/boldenone-–-realizing-its-full-potential/

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Written by Mike Arnold and posted on one of the biggest scammer sites around... Just sayin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Andro is 100% correct... I'm not even clicking that link... And bold at one gram per week? I'm sure people do it, but hell wouldn't your blood pretty much turn to honey consistency?

Oh and World Pharma can suck it since we're on the topic of FBB... They're just trying to push more gear out the door. 500mg per week? No you doubre dat... Worrd Pharma best regit gear shop. I onry buy from worrd pharma...

Where's regular when I need him lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That dude can suck my wait wait. How about dude licks my ball bag after a nice cardi session. Then gets a load of my ball butter. Oh yeah scamming piece of fucking fuck

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think Mike Arnold has written an original article in his life. Everything he posts on boards is just rehashed bro-science or plagiarism.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,recently i read this article on the internet regarding boldenone and i think is quite interesting.It may answer a lot of questions about Boldenone which is quite controversial in the world of bodybuilding.Acording to the author the real benefits occur at dosage between 1g-3g per week.Anyway take a look at the article and tell what do you think about it.
http://www.forbodybuilders.net/2013/01/boldenone-–-realizing-its-full-potential/

Posting stuff written on another board isn't a good idea. Most of the time there are other forces at work behind the writter that are not always apparent to the reader.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the brothers have said. Mike Arnold is a douche & associated with Uncle.

Cashout

Reaction score
On a factual physiological and pharmacological level, there are several things that are incorrect or unsupportable in that article.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a glorified sales pitch, Mate. I know you meant no harm, but all of the above advice is correct: steer clear of that site and author.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm quite sure it would take a minimum of 1-3 grams a week to get anything other than an infection from WP gear.....

Fuck WP, Uncle Z, their mouthpiece Mike Arnold and their underdosed bullshit gear.....

Is that too harsh?

Vette

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaha WP!! Their test-e (And everything else) is more than triple what I pay, what a fucking joke..

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Andro is 100% correct... I'm not even clicking that link... And bold at one gram per week? I'm sure people do it, but hell wouldn't your blood pretty much turn to honey consistency?

Oh and World Pharma can suck it since we're on the topic of FBB... They're just trying to push more gear out the door. 500mg per week? No you doubre dat... Worrd Pharma best regit gear shop. I onry buy from worrd pharma...

Where's regular when I need him lol

in arnolds defense it would take at least that much of their watered down eq to equal a normal dose from a legit supplier lol.

New Threads