Thanks

Low test high deca

Alright, I have posted on here on a second cycle idea. While I haven't decided yet (like another TEST only run or TEST/Var), I curious about lower test and high deca. My reasoning for this is mostly due to not wanting to lose much hair as I had decent shed from my first test cycle until I added dutasteride.

For now, my hair is imprortant.

I have read some threads on the internet on low test/high deca and posted a thread on Ology and felt everyone was just flaming because they could. I understand some of the risks in theory...AKA...deca dick. My thing is, say I do get deca dick, would it not be about the same recovery if i had issues of say 600 mg Test and 400 Deca (I realize the chances are less than say 250/600 though).

Basically, I'm curious if doing something if cycle A or B would be better for bulking.

A) Test 500-600 mg/wk with Propecia or dutasteride

OR

B) Test 200-300 mg/wk Deca (or NPP) 500-600 mg/wk

And I'm also kind of a nerd and like discussions and debates anyway. Just curious of peoples thoughts, ideas, or experiences.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 550 Posts

Re: Low test high deca

If you're worried about deca dick, why not swap it out for EQ & Var. Then you could run test low and still pack on size. Both EQ and Var are considered mild compounds with respect to hair.

Test @250 (Week 1-18)
    EQ @400 (Week 1-16)
    Var @75mg (Week 1-6)
    Var @75mg (week 15-20)

I have never ran deca so I can't comment on the ratio of test/deca that produces deca dick but I wouldn't run deca higher than test unless I was running Cabergoline & Tadalafil
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

Some guys around here have tried low test high nandralone (not me). I don't think any of them had deca dick. Deca doesn't cause impotence directly. Deca can cause a rise in prolactin, which in turn can cause impotence. Control you e2 and your prolactin, and you should have no libido issues. Colt45 has ran it this way, hopefully he can elaborate.

Thanks

I def am considering a cycle such as you posted. I realize my options are mostly EQ, VAR, and primo if I'm worried about hair. I will likely go this route, but just interested in anyone who has done low test high deca and how the hair loss was, dick function, gains, etc. Just something I have in the back of my head

Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    If you're worried about deca dick, why not swap it out for EQ & Var. Then you could run test low and still pack on size. Both EQ and Var are considered mild compounds with respect to hair.

Test 250 (Week 1-18)
    EQ 400 (Week 1-16)
    Var 75mg (Week 1-6)
    Var 75mg (week 15-20)

I have never ran deca so I can't comment on the ratio of test/deca that produces deca dick but I wouldn't run deca higher than test unless I was running Cabergoline & Tadalafil

Thanks
    Thanked 8,112 Times in 4,363 Posts

Originally Posted by huffy80 View Post
    I def am considering a cycle such as you posted. I realize my options are mostly EQ, VAR, and primo if I'm worried about hair. I will likely go this route, but just interested in anyone who has done low test high deca and how the hair loss was, dick function, gains, etc. Just something I have in the back of my head
    If your real worried about losing the hair dont do steroids.You dont wanna plan cycles around not losing hair

Thanks

I hear what your saying, but I ran my Test cycle 500 mg/wk and the dutasteride stopped the shedding. So I know I can run that. Looking for opinions about other options. Whether for cycle #2 or future cycles.

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    If your real worried about losing the hair dont do steroids.You dont wanna plan cycles around not losing hair

Thanks

Originally Posted by huffy80 View Post
    I hear what your saying, but I ran my Test cycle 500 mg/wk and the dutasteride stopped the shedding. So I know I can run that. Looking for opinions about other options. Whether for cycle #2 or future cycles.
    Have you thought about primo? 500-600mg of test (with dutast of course) and 1000mg of primo would be a nice run. Throw in some var and it should be a killer cycle. Primo is interesting for you I think, because its the closest you will get to tren with your hair concerns.

Thanks

I have def thought about it! Would be damn expensive tho for the Primo. But I want to lol

Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    Have you thought about primo? 500-600mg of test (with dutast of course) and 1000mg of primo would be a nice run. Throw in some var and it should be a killer cycle. Primo is interesting for you I think, because its the closest you will get to tren with your hair concerns.

Thanks

if you contiue to run cycles long term, you are going to have hair issues...face it!!! Nothing anyone or anything can do about it...

Thanks

The standard deca/test seems to be 2 to 1. or 1 to 1.5. Eg, 400 deca to 600 test.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by gtower View Post
    The standard deca/test seems to be 2 to 1. or 1 to 1.5. Eg, 400 deca to 600 test.
    id say this is what ive seen most.

Thanks

Im running 750 test 400 deca....couldnt even imagine what recovery would be like running high er deca.