Thanks

Close calls and not close enough.

So with all the videos popping up lately of people passing out and puking, how close have you been?

My worst and most memorable moment in the gym......

I was in a commercial gym and was going there regularly at the time. I was there doing my thing hitting back that day when I started getting bubble gut. I tried to work through it when my butt hole gave me final notice. I scurry towards the mens locker room where the toilets are at. Of course this place only has one shitter. Some short dick ****er who is afraid to dress in the locker room is in there taking his sweet ass time changing clothes. Im sweating, burning up thinking im going to shit myself. I take a look at the urinal, its low enough to back up to and shit in. I say to myself, do you want to be remembered as the guy who shit himself in here and have to do the walk of shame out, or are we just gonna do this in the urinal. Well im not about to shit myself so here we go.......

As I get to the urinal and turn around, start to drop the drawers I hear the shitter door unlatch. THANK YOU!!!!

I give the guy the look of death and run in there and make a mess of that place....

Whats your best story?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: Close calls and not close enough.

The first couple times I trained in gear didn't go well... First I tried squatting in briefs... The pressure that put on my head was like nothing I've ever felt before. I racked 545 on the mono and let my air out and as soon as I did shit went black... I didn't completely pass out I guess but I sat on the box that was right near me. My girl who was operating the mono for me said I turned purple at the bottom and totally pale at the top.

When I deadlift, I ALWAYS get heartburn. Every single time. First time in a deadlift suit was no different. Well actually it was. I pulled 505 and at the bottom right before the pull the heartburn started. I had the straps real tight and the suit gripped me at the bottom and squeezed. Whatever though.. I got a great pop from the suit. Went for pull #2. You have to understand though, when you deadlift in a suit, you don't reach down and grab the bar and pull. You actually have to contort yourself to get one hand on the bar and then pull yourself down to the bar. So I did that, set my hands and pushed my chest up and threw up into my mouth. Mouth full of barf and I still pulled it

Then ran to the mens room to gargle

Almost forgot... Couple weeks ago I got a real bad nosebleed squatting. Only had 425 on the bar and was raw... I get myself that tight under the bar though that the pressure in the hole burst a blood vessel.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

Lmao hahaha

Thanks

I almost shit myself doing legs today...... If that counts.. No long story to tell, my gut was hurting as soon as I walked in the door. Did my best to avoid it and as I thought I had to just rip ass, I had to make a bee line to the shitter! Guess I won't be drinking coffee as a pre-workout on leg days anymore... Lol! It was close for sure, even after my gut was still ****ed up so I finished hitting quads and broke out to get home......
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

god damn worm that's a funny ass
    Story. Imagine the poor MF that would
    Have had to clean that urinal.
    I've only barley made it to the trash can
    At the snack bar to puke from doing squats
    I think there were one or two people
    There who's protien shakes didn't look
    Very appetizing after that but nothing
    Close to having to shit in a urinal infront
    Of everyone. LMFAO!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,617 Posts

Leg day last week. Had my bcaas before lifting and went hard for 55 minutes. Had some post workout bcaas and hit the showers. All was good until the end of the shower. Started getting super fuzzy. Turned off the water and was leaning against the shower wall. All the sudden i could feel myself start to lose control of my gut. Snapped the water back on and proceeded to vomit bcaas (lime green) all over the shower. Fortunately it was all liquid so i let the water rinse it down, turned off the water, toweled off, got dressed, and went to work. Just another successful leg day!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

I've thrown up doing legs more times than I can remember.

Some see it as a badge of honor.

I see it as a wasted meal

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Leg day last week. Had my bcaas before lifting and went hard for 55 minutes. Had some post workout bcaas and hit the showers. All was good until the end of the shower. Started getting super fuzzy. Turned off the water and was leaning against the shower wall. All the sudden i could feel myself start to lose control of my gut. Snapped the water back on and proceeded to vomit bcaas (lime green) all over the shower. Fortunately it was all liquid so i let the water rinse it down, turned off the water, toweled off, got dressed, and went to work. Just another successful leg day!
    So what you're saying is you basically made a margarita?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

I've had a few close calls with passing out. It only happens with squats or DL's. The last time was after doing deads. I felt that cold clammy feeling come over me. Then came the tunnel vision & shit closing in on me. I made my way over to the closest bench & lay there with my knees bent until the feeling went away. It took a good 10-15 min before I dare move. Then made my way to my water bottle & the locker room to splash cold water on my face. I gelt better after another 10 min or so then hit my last set & got my ass out of there. As far as puking it's usually one of those deals where you puke in your mouth then swallow it back down..... Nasty!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,617 Posts

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    So what you're saying is you basically made a margarita?
    This reply basically made you my hero.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

Yeah I had a couple of incidents when doing deads that I almost passed out, with clammy, tunnel vision, buzzing in head shit. First time it happened I was like oh shit, I am having a heart attack, then my anxiety caused me even more trouble! I have stiff legged DL before where I left out what I thought was a blast of air, but turned out to be a little underwear squirt.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
    So with all the videos popping up lately of people passing out and puking, how close have you been?

My worst and most memorable moment in the gym......

I was in a commercial gym and was going there regularly at the time. I was there doing my thing hitting back that day when I started getting bubble gut. I tried to work through it when my butt hole gave me final notice. I scurry towards the mens locker room where the toilets are at. Of course this place only has one shitter. Some short dick ****er who is afraid to dress in the locker room is in there taking his sweet ass time changing clothes. Im sweating, burning up thinking im going to shit myself. I take a look at the urinal, its low enough to back up to and shit in. I say to myself, do you want to be remembered as the guy who shit himself in here and have to do the walk of shame out, or are we just gonna do this in the urinal. Well im not about to shit myself so here we go.......

As I get to the urinal and turn around, start to drop the drawers I hear the shitter door unlatch. THANK YOU!!!!

I give the guy the look of death and run in there and make a mess of that place....

Whats your best story?
    i have had to use the urinal, but that shit was so runny it flushed

Thanks

hi rep squats, got all weak and shakey, sick to my stomach turned white as pfm