tren question

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So I was wondering.. what determines if tren is going to cut u up or bulk you? Hear a lot of ppl say it will cut u up like mofo and a lot of ppl say it will bulk u the f up.. dnt think im looking to bulk more after my pct.. wanna make sure tren is what im after.. either way hear its amazing results. .

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's all about the diet, Mate. Tren is a great cutter but with a clean caloric surplus can bulk you up as well. Very versatile, IMO.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It's all about the diet, Mate. Tren is a great cutter but with a clean caloric surplus can bulk you up as well. Very versatile, IMO.

Actually you can eat dirty as hell on tren and still shed fat.

But yes it's in calories intake.

People like to cut on tren with running test low and people like bulking on tren running test high.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I kno a lot has to do with diet and training. Hows ur run going sfgiants. .wht kind results u seeing..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I kno a lot has to do with diet and training. Hows ur run going sfgiants. .wht kind results u seeing..

Lifts are getting stronger each time but I also was out for over 2 months so I'm only gaining what I lost.

No bad sides with low test and been getting leaner without trying to do so.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im running Tren 350mg, test 700mg on a cut and thrilled thus far. Diet is stupid clean (except for sushi one night a week) and at a slight calorie defecit. Blending a metabolic rebound type diet with my typical carb cycling. Fat is just melting off. I will most likely taper test down to 350 and add Mast P at week 8.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Well im sure my diet is not in ur league..lol u guys runing ace or e..

Reaction score
J tren's real purpose is food efficacy!! Meaning whatever you take in is going to be used more efficiently than any other compound.

Tren has shown to be able to possibly reduce fat around the stomach. As with anything bulking and cutting is diet related not the hormone itself, but tren is one hormone that works especially well at maintaining muscle mass while in a true caloric deficit, and honestly probably more so than anything else. It's the one hormone that you can actually add mass while in a deficit.

For me, tren ace is my go to. Just personal preference, and it's the one hormone that changes my body composition faster than anything else. Many times I don't gain a large amount of weight but I appear to gain a good amount of size. Basically it's just a recomp and while the scale is not moving a ton, the physical changes are pretty amazing.

I typically only use tren for about 8 weeks, at that point I've really had enough but it usually just getting really good at that point. At times ill take 4 weeks off then finish another 8.

Like anything, in higher doses, gains can be greater. I personally have not been successful in running a high dose tren/low dose test, ill feel great for about two weeks then am instant drop in libido. For the majority it's the exact opposite, but I guess it's just not for me, or maybe I'm just too into test, it's always been my favorite, lost of test only cycles, but I have used deca at 750 and TE at 500 without any issue, and deca/npp is probably my other favorite. I don't really add fat or get bloated very easily so nandrolone is great for me and I feel great on it.

But I think you know the answer to your question, it's diet/dose dependent, but it really tends to work well no matter what your goals. Typically I'd go with ace as a first timer, some people have bad anxiety, sleep issues, night sweats etc, that cause them to want to stop. Years ago I use to get pretty bad night sweats, but these days it doesn't seem as bad, but then again I'm not running the same doses.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's all diet. I really can't stomach much food on tren and what I can stomach is garbage. Kinda crazy how you can eat double quarter pounders and doughnuts all day and get shredded as fuck and strong like bull. Starting April 1st or May 1st, haven't decided yet, I'm gonna run 200 test e, 4-500 tren e, 400 mast, 100 mg var last 4 weeks, and slin. With slin ill have to eat clean as fuck except PWO when I pin but that's just simple carbs which I take in PWO anyways, so I can't wait to see what my results are gonna be. Stocking up on ghrp-6 now also just to help on days when I can't stomach food. My girls doing a show June first, just bikini class, so I've been working with her a lot on training, and meal preps. She's working with a local nutritionist (sorry spongy I recommended you but she wanted someone local) so it's getting me back in the mind set of eating clean. I've been eating a ton of red meat and potatoes this winter bulking up. I'm 242 right now but I honestly don't like being this big. Maybe if I was 8-10% and 240 I'd like it but I'm far from 8% right now. To sum up my long ass paragraph, you can cut or bulk on any compound it's all about your diet. Tren is king and is untouchable. Can't wait to run Zeus's blood again.

Reaction score
So does it really affect most people's cardio .. The ability to do some ..

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So does it really affect most people's cardio .. The ability to do some ..

Some are ok with cardio but it seems to be only a select few. Most will get winded very easily. Only time I've ever passed out in the gym was on tren. I could honestly give 2 shits if I pass out in the gym though.

Reaction score
When eating dirty as hell you most likely aren't counting calories, but are we talking deficit, maintenance, or excess? I'd love to eat whatever and shred up...I suppose it doesn't get names like "Zeus's blood" for nothing.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive taken it as a bulker and as a cutter, either way it worked awesome. IMO its a toss up to me

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running 175mg tpp, 350mg tren a, 350mg mast p and I can not gain a pound. Spongy is upping cals at least every two weeks. I am slipping on my diet at least once a week (eating about 1000 cal over what i should when I do). I am gaining lean mass tho. Looking thicker and losing lots of bodyfat! You can bulk on tren, but for me at least it will require a huge cal surplus. Luckily, my appetite is insane on tren so that shouldnt be a problem.

As for cardio, i get really winded if I am talking to my gym partner but other then that I can manage just fine. I only walk for cardio though, so nothing intense.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep. Im going to bulk on tren for my upcoming cycle. 600 tren a/e,400 test, drol.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Reason I asked this question is my big goal for next fall is to fall into the middleweight bb division so im hoping I dnt bulk anymore as it will put me as a lil guy in heavier class.. hoping to cut 25 and maintain the mass..

New Threads