Thanks

A new report on Gyno

http://wfts.m0bl.net/r/1eitbd

Very interesting read.

Thanks

Re: A new report on Gyno

I saw that shit on Drudge today.... wild... I wonder is an AI or Caber will help prevent that....

why not be our own lab rat...we are sure as hell everyone elses....

****ers,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

BPA is an endocrine disruptor. It has been banned in Europe & now in Canada. The US thinks its great! Lol. Actually the US under pressure reluctantly recommended it be taken out of baby bottles.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    BPA is an endocrine disruptor. It has been banned in Europe & now in Canada. The US thinks its great! Lol. Actually the US under pressure reluctantly recommended it be taken out of baby bottles.
    this. we are trying to avoid products containing BPA all together.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

Yeah, you no there is a reason why our boys are more feminine, and our girls are developing rapidly with breasts at like 12yrs old. My family and I have revamped many things in the last five years ie: No more plastics (all glass storage containers and stainless steel bottles), No teflon ( all steel pots and pans), No dyes or perfumes in shampoos, laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent. And I replaced the shower curtains with cloth ones (the chemical that makes plastic more pliable is the culprit, and plastic showers curtains are the most pliable). I know it may be extreme but man Cmon, my grandmothers era there was less processed food and materials in the world, and there was less physical problems and cancers. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

yea, i wish things were like they were in the 1950's/1960's becaus of the stupid shit we deal with today. back than we did not have this type of shit.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    Yeah, you no there is a reason why our boys are more feminine, and our girls are developing rapidly with breasts at like 12yrs old. My family and I have revamped many things in the last five years ie: No more plastics (all glass storage containers and stainless steel bottles), No teflon ( all steel pots and pans), No dyes or perfumes in shampoos, laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent. And I replaced the shower curtains with cloth ones (the chemical that makes plastic more pliable is the culprit, and plastic showers curtains are the most pliable). I know it may be extreme but man Cmon, my grandmothers era there was less processed food and materials in the world, and there was less physical problems and cancers. Just my 2 cents.
    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yea, i wish things were like they were in the 1950's/1960's becaus of the stupid shit we deal with today. back than we did not have this type of shit.
    The reason there was less cancer and "stupid shit we deal with today" is because they were dying of disease to death before they got through the latency period for whatever cancer was developing. They also didn't always know it was cancer killing people because the diagnostics didn't exist.

Still though, nice job AlphaD. Way to take your families health in your own hands instead of waiting for FDA to ban it.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    The reason there was less cancer and "stupid shit we deal with today" is because they were dying of disease to death before they got through the latency period for whatever cancer was developing. They also didn't always know it was cancer killing people because the diagnostics didn't exist.

Still though, nice job AlphaD. Way to take your families health in your own hands instead of waiting for FDA to ban it.
    ture. what we knew back than and what we know now are 100000000x different.

doc's prolly blamed all sorts of things and sickness on other diseases/sicknesses that turned out to really be cancer

Elite
    Thanks

Canned tomatoes are full of the shit so the acid in the tomatoes doesn't corrode the can.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Canned tomatoes are full of the shit so the acid in the tomatoes doesn't corrode the can.
    True!!!^^^

Read a study on this a while back... Stay away from canned tomatoes.

Spongy probably covers this with his clients.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    True!!!^^^

Read a study on this a while back... Stay away from canned tomatoes.

Spongy probably covers this with his clients.
    Stay away of cans in general! Cracking open a can of veggies is definitely convenient, but vegetables have some of the highest levels of BPA among canned foods, according to product tests.