Thread: Off cycle sucks

Thanks

Off cycle sucks

**** Im already depressed.. I was just really starting to feel good too. I should stay on a TRT dose but I want to have the doc test my levels and maybe get a Rx for test. At least Ill have some time to buy up my next run. Gonna give GH a try.

Thanks

Re: Off cycle sucks

PCT does suck complete ass. It is really hard for me to no cruise, but I must resist due to my age. Although, 3 months after my last cycle my test levels were still in the low 500s. Kinda shitty, and not a bright prospect for my recovery after tren. I'd hit a doctor up if I were you, can't beat pharm grade test to cruise on. GH helps a ton from what I have heard, I will find out for myself in a month or so.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,269 Posts

Get some kits of rips. Those will hold u over til it's time again.

I really liked gh while I was bridging to my next run. I really think I will spend half the yr on cycle and the other half pct/bridging and on GH.

And I had Hyges.....which are weak too.

GL

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 647 Posts

I feel your pain bubbagump. i'm on cycle right now but that first month or so when you're off really sucks. i've thought very seriously about doing the blast and cruise thing too but i'm just 29 so i'm trying to talk myself out of it.

Elite
    Thanks

Hang in there man dont let this beat you.

Thanks

Off cycle sucks

The though has crossed my mind as well. But I'm still young (28) and I can't bring myself to do it. It's a life long decision and I plan on having kids so ill just have to wait

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Get some kits of rips. Those will hold u over til it's time again.

I really liked gh while I was bridging to my next run. I really think I will spend half the yr on cycle and the other half pct/bridging and on GH.

And I had Hyges.....which are weak too.

GL
    Hyges weak? Bad source? Not likely in your case. What's up with them?
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

It's all in your head, bro. PCT wasn't all that bad for me. I only did a Test only cycle, but I bounced back pretty quick. Now, I am back "on." Feeling better than ever. Emotionally and mentally I was g2g, but I did lose 8 of the 20 pounds I gained.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,269 Posts

Should of got rips is all I'm going to say bout it.

I'm under 30 and really jus wana roll on 330 mg every 5 days but no. Not yet. A few kits held me over and that's whats my is. Half the yr on tes. Other half gh. Pretty good way to go IMHO.

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement. You young guys should think hard about cruising. Im 38 and Im thinking maybe I should wait. Although, I felt like I had a life on test. I just wish I would have started cycling about 5 years ago. Going to try the Rips for sure. Pct is going to be the usual plus Osta. I may even start Rips right away. I have some money coming my way and I think GH would be a good investment.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,984 Times in 4,972 Posts

Make sure (bloods) you've not inadvertently crashed your E2, Mate. Sounds like you may be low (depressed, lethargic feeling). You still taking an AI now that you're off cycle?

Agree with the above re: GH as a bridge. You know where to go, get that hooked-up.

Hope you get back to good soon, Bro.

- Savage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts

Rips are the way to go. I started out at 1.5 iu ed, for the first kit then went to 2 iu. I tried 2.5 and had to go back down to 2. I couldn't pick up the barbell.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks

Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Make sure (bloods) you've not inadvertently crashed your E2, Mate. Sounds like you may be low (depressed, lethargic feeling). You still taking an AI now that you're off cycle?

Agree with the above re: GH as a bridge. You know where to go, get that hooked-up.

Hope you get back to good soon, Bro.

- Savage
    easier said....
    its like looking for gold in a mine. I havent hit gold.
    I know....time and patience ill search harder

Thanks

Bubba if you go thru a rough time in pct it may be time to change things up brotha. The ostarine is a good idea, but only use 10mg a day, when you get into higher doses it becomes suppressive and counter productive.

GW is great for energy as well. Seriously if you haven't tried it, you will need to force yourself out of the gym, but you need to be careful with the GW. If you tend to lose size fast or struggle to gain size, GW may not be the best choice. It will speed up your metabolism, so most of us are looking to retain the gains made, and this can make that difficult for some.

The mk should help keep strength and appetite up. I would make sure you run hcg and if you are using clomid switch to torem and see if it helps. Gh should help as well. Get rips, Kefei, or ellitropins.

And don't spend too much time in the gym when coming off, just hit it hard and get out. Pct can suck but I just think if you are feeling really bad for me than a week of it something needs to change. I use to switch over to t prop near the end and taper just so there wasn't a huge fluctuation in hormone levels, but half life's are kinda built in for that.

Thanks
    I have a few questions: What are rips, and how do they help? When you say the GH is good for bringing, does it help restore your hormones to normal levels or is it more of an energy boost? And the post above talks about GW, I've never heard of this, can someone fill me in?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,099 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by gorilla86 View Post
    I have a few questions: What are rips, and how do they help? When you say the GH is good for bringing, does it help restore your hormones to normal levels or is it more of an energy boost? And the post above talks about GW, I've never heard of this, can someone fill me in?
    This thread is old as ****. Rips were riptropins. Very good growth if you had the right connection. These no longer exist. GH doesn't do anything for PCT except perhaps make it easier to hold onto your muscle mass and limit fat gain. It does not restore hormone levels. GW is a stupid sarm or whatever... useless shit.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

gorilla86 (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Why are you depressed?
    Its part of the process. Go with the flow. Work on your form and dieting. Listen to your body and learn from it. Next cycle in your gonna kill it again. Embrace the break.