Best OTC Fatburner??????????????????

Reaction score
Just want some ideas on the best over the counter fat burner guys have used alone and also with gear, to really trim down.

I had tried Xenadrine back in the day when Epedra was in it, but have not used it since.

Any ideas would help!!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can still get ephedrine over-the-counter. Just go to your local pharmacy, you have to ask them for it, but you do not need a prescription, it's called Bronkaid or Primatene. Then add in caffeine pills or take with coffee, prewrkout drink, etc. This works better than anything I've tried, it's 100% legal, and its cheap.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried that bronc aid....
it helped with my sinuses and helped me breath better....
mixed it with a no doz caffeine pill.
saw good results.
was a good cutting summer

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can also check out Manpower Research for cec, eca etc....

Cashout

Reaction score
You can still get ephedrine over-the-counter. Just go to your local pharmacy, you have to ask them for it, but you do not need a prescription, it's called Bronkaid or Primatene. Then add in caffeine pills or take with coffee, prewrkout drink, etc. This works better than anything I've tried, it's 100% legal, and its cheap.

^^^^THIS

1 BronAid + 1 200mg caffeine tab + 1 81 mg baby asprine = GREAT PRE-WORKOUT/fat burner and its cheap!

Crush them up into a powder and stir them in 4 oz of hot water and drink.

Hits you in about 10 minutes and you'll be amazed how well it works.

Used this combo for years and years!

Do not spend 30 or 40 bucks on Mega-Xtra-Zenadrene-Lypo-ReduX2- crap that these companies are selling! You are wasting your coin if you do.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man pwr ECA or similar stack. or the post above.

everything bottled up is pretty much green tea or green coffee bean, raspberry ketones, caffinine, and yohimbine. all those are going to suck and are not worth their price tag.

shit, caffinine 150-200mg, 500mg Green tea EGCG and baby asprin (81mg) 2x a day would be decent.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^THIS

1 BronAid + 1 200mg caffeine tab + 1 81 mg baby asprine = GREAT PRE-WORKOUT/fat burner and its cheap!

Crush them up into a powder and stir them in 4 oz of hot water and drink.

Hits you in about 10 minutes and you'll be amazed how well it works.

Used this combo for years and years!

Do not spend 30 or 40 bucks on Mega-Xtra-Zenadrene-Lypo-ReduX2- crap that these companies are selling! You are wasting your coin if you do.

do you have to be cutting to do something like this? what if you're bulking but, just want to reduce bodyfat at the same time, will it help?

Cashout

Reaction score
No but it would obviously have a much greater overall impact for reducing bodyfat when combined with a calorie restricted diet as well. 3X a day - breakfast/Lunch/Preworkout and it is a wonderful fat burner. Be careful to not take it too late in the day as it will keep up up into the night.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any shakes or anything from taking the stack cash? Im sensitive to certains things, headaches and crap so i wonder if it would effect me the bronkaide + caffeine?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the jitters from it the times I used it.
but damn did it help me breath real well.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any shakes or anything from taking the stack cash? Im sensitive to certains things, headaches and crap so i wonder if it would effect me the bronkaide + caffeine?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry double post DAMN IPHONE!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I might have to give it a go and slash the amounts!!

Thanks guys

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These guys are dead on, ECA is still the best stack ever. If you cannot deal with it (for whatever reason) you can try Oxy-Elite Pro from USP Labs but I agree with cash.... all of the modern xyneth this and that hasn't been as effective for a great pre workout/weight loss stack as good old ECA.

Best of luck and much respect,
Vette

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oxy elite worked.....before the dmaa ban attempt that caused uspl to change their blends...
and its not effective.
if you look for it. ask for the exp dates. the older the date it will be before the new labels came out
but this stuff really made me feel like I was on a upper pill. really high metabolism and body temp rise

Cashout

Reaction score

For me personally, no real jitters or shake of which to speak. It did give me tremendous amounts of energy and awesome mental focus. After about 3 weeks of consecutive use that would fad so I'd take a 10 day break and resume after that. The only undesirable effect that I experienced was a dramatic increase in sweating. I always had to wear an under shirt beneath my polos or dress shirts while using this. Also, a little bit of a runny nose the first few days of use.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me personally, no real jitters or shake of which to speak. It did give me tremendous amounts of energy and awesome mental focus. After about 3 weeks of consecutive use that would fad so I'd take a 10 day break and resume after that. The only undesirable effect that I experienced was a dramatic increase in sweating. I always had to wear an under shirt beneath my polos or dress shirts while using this. Also, a little bit of a runny nose the first few days of use.

there he is..... Mr Unreal and his baller posts.

nice bro

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, just might give the broncaid a shot. Sick of spending the money for pwo supps.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Everyone can react differently.
If you are sensitive and want to try it
I would suggest maybe starting with
Only half of the dosage. Then if you feel
Ok take it up to 3/4 dose then to the full
Dose.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone can react differently.
If you are sensitive and want to try it