Members being Solicited

Reaction score
If your stupid enough to have some random dude message you selling you gear or anything and you buy it, you deserve to get your money taken. But then report there ass so it doesn't happen to someone else. :)

Exactly. I agree.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This tread's importance can't be stressed enough.

Just hoping that scammers get ban hammered - let's face it, it's one of the two things they can't lift. ;)

Speaking of ban hammered. Poor thing. Too bad

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, she was pretty great...minus the disgusting hateful racism.

Do tell...
I’m not familiar with her, but for whatever reason, this was the most intriguing post I’ve read today lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do tell...
I’m not familiar with her, but for whatever reason, this was the most intriguing post I’ve read today lol

Our token Black member, Juicetrain, baited her good and she couldn't handle it. Resorted to very nasty bigotry. I didn't read all of it cause it was profuse. She went by a different screen name. ZombaliaJones or something to that effect.

There was never an announcement about her banning although I assume it was that which got her booted.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Our token Black member, Juicetrain, baited her good and she couldn't handle it. Resorted to very nasty bigotry. I didn't read all of it cause it was profuse. She went by a different screen name. ZombaliaJones or something to that effect.

There was never an announcement about her banning although I assume it was that which got her booted.

pretty sure they both got banned and jt was allowed back in and has been actin like a brand new psycho ever since haha

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
pretty sure they both got banned and jt was allowed back in and has been actin like a brand new psycho ever since haha

Was wondering this week seeing him why the absence was there.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
jt has calmed down a hell of a lot, its because he really dows want to be a member of this board. that chick just rubbed him wrong and he went full retard. lesson learned i think

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
jt has calmed down a hell of a lot, its because he really dows want to be a member of this board. that chick just rubbed him wrong and he went full retard. lesson learned i think

Jt has been a member of the board for a long time gibs. His old handle was trini. For whatever reason he lost that old account and started the new.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score

Oh yeah, she was a whack job.
I didn’t get to see the racist rant, unfortunately, but every time she posted some arrogant, eccentric nonsense I wanted to punch through my phone and try to drag her through it. I definitely wouldn’t have pegged her for a racist though, just f-ing nuts.
I figured it was only a matter of time.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Why can't we throw racism at juicetrain ? His kind is gonna be the most athletic and the first killed in every horror movie. Just how it is. I'm also Geriatricaphobic bc of Seek and Gingerphobic bc of POB, homophobic bc of all of the rest of you.

Last edited:

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Thanks for post , been on forums long time yeah sucks people still do this ! I mean so many forums so many people no need to scam anyone sheesh

Reactions: Bam

New Threads