Members being Solicited

Reaction score
over the years I've found so many legitimate sources that get your stuff on time it's real and it's at a good price I don't know why people would fall for any kind of scam when there's places like this that are so easily located if you just put the littlest of work in.

I'm not sure if you guys are talking about domestic sources because I refuse to use those everything I use is not from the US because I just don't trust who's making it how they're making it if it's sterile I am not ending up with an abscessand my leg cut off.
all I could say is if you have a motor coming intelligence you can find a good source for a decent price that is going to get you your stuff when they say they're going to.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
also I only have two places I use if someone PM me here it's going to buy something for them I wouldn't answer them I don't know who they are or what they're selling or if it's sterile if it's not if it's good if it's not if it's correctly dosed. the places I buy from I know all of that is true all the time I would never deviate from these two sources unless I found a better one somehow and a better one would not be someone PM in me on here asking me to buy their shit.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also I only have two places I use if someone PM me here it's going to buy something for them I wouldn't answer them I don't know who they are or what they're selling or if it's sterile if it's not if it's good if it's not if it's correctly dosed. the places I buy from I know all of that is true all the time I would never deviate from these two sources unless I found a better one somehow and a better one would not be someone PM in me on here asking me to buy their shit.

Bro can you PM me a source for proper English punctuation

Reaction score
If anyone solicits any of you thru PM ect....to try and sell you something please report it to the staff or Admin. This is how people get scammed. It does not matter who the member is that is doing the selling. Please report the incident ASAP.

BigHerm made a similar post awhile back. I didn't want to just bump that thread b/c one of the biggest scammers was posting in that thread.
Thanks, I'll think about it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
another one to watch out for is

where someone shows up outs nowhere

posts a picture of some gear or talks about gear they have

then will pm random green guys that have seen the thread

or seem like theyre looking for stuff

saying hey whats up, oh hi or whatever

expecting to warm up to you then you

so u will ask them where they got the gear