Members being Solicited

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If anyone solicits any of you thru PM ect....to try and sell you something please report it to the staff or Admin. This is how people get scammed. It does not matter who the member is that is doing the selling. Please report the incident ASAP.

BigHerm made a similar post awhile back. I didn't want to just bump that thread b/c one of the biggest scammers was posting in that thread.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Keeping PM's turned off and only in use with people on my friends list works real well, you can't pester me if you can't PM me!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bumping this again for all the new people. If someone is sending you a pm offering to sell you gear because you made a stupid post about how desperate you are to get your hands on illegal hormones you can bet you are about to get scammed. Never accept solicitations from anyone.

Reaction score
First day here, within 10 minutes had a guy send me a link and tell me to thank him later.
Can't be that easy.....

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
This tread's importance can't be stressed enough.

Just hoping that scammers get ban hammered - let's face it, it's one of the two things they can't lift. ;)

ForkLift

Reaction score
Keeping PM's turned off and only in use with people on my friends list works real well, you can't pester me if you can't PM me!

good idea!
You can do this here?

Although i havnt had any problems with this here!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
If your stupid enough to have some random dude message you selling you gear or anything and you buy it, you deserve to get your money taken. But then report there ass so it doesn't happen to someone else. :)

Reaction score
people have also been asking me to give them videos and pictures...i'm guessing they just like to see noodz

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what if they are selling their vagina

New Threads