FINALLY!!

tiller, now we all know why your so whacky... damn bro, that shit must of hurt

do you wear the helmet when you sign on and say "Hello SI"

Didn't you know? Tillers bounce!

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sky diving is some dangerous stuff! I had a buddy I went to high school with and we went skydiving together a couple of times. I enjoyed my 2 jumps and decided that was all I needed. A year later he did a jump and decided to do a bunch of flips and tricks, and was not paying attention to his altitude. At a certain point the chute opens automatically incase you pass out or what not. He was in mid flip when it opened, and the chute got tangled. He hit the ground with the chute tangled and lived for 2 days before he died. Skydiving is a huge rush and was very fun, but that hit too close to home to ever want to try it again.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sky diving is some dangerous stuff! I had a buddy I went to high school with and we went skydiving together a couple of times. I enjoyed my 2 jumps and decided that was all I needed. A year later he did a jump and decided to do a bunch of flips and tricks, and was not paying attention to his altitude. At a certain point the chute opens automatically incase you pass out or what not. He was in mid flip when it opened, and the chute got tangled. He hit the ground with the chute tangled and lived for 2 days before he died. Skydiving is a huge rush and was very fun, but that hit too close to home to ever want to try it again.

trim, sorry about your friend

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no worries, it happened about 10 years ago now.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That sucks dude.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn man that's a fucked up story.. Sorry bro.....

Reasons like that is why I'm to much of a pussy to try it!!

One day me and the wife were driving to go see her family that live in the next state, maybe about a 3hr ride. Well we drove past a skydiving place and seen everyone jump out of the plane and chutes open in the sky and all that. Now this was as we were driving on the highway yet, looked like these guys were right over the highway. Anyways all of a sudden we seen a chute not open completely and was spiraling down,(FAST) to the ground. Me and the wife freaking out thinking shit we just saw someone die. We saw where the chute fell so we got off the highway at the next exit and back tracked to try to find this person that could still be alive freaking out the whole time. Do you call 911 or what, we don't know where the person is. So we drive around for about 10min and see a line of cars (must of saw the same thing) so we pull up and see a couple guys grabbing the chute. I pull up worried and shocked, ask if the guy is ok and these guys look at me like I'm crazy. I said we seen the chute fall as we where on the highway and was hoping the person was alive. They again looked at me crazy and said the main chute didn't open right so they dropped it for the reserve. Nobody fell that was on purpose...... I guess these guys were thinking nobody saw that?? Idk

Anyways after seeing that I decided I'll never go skydiving.......... We hoped back on the highway and was dumbfounded the whole way to her families house... It really looked like someone crashed to the ground. I'm glad it wasn't but still freaky!

New Threads