Test prop

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Just did an im vg shot the other day. 1.5cc test prop 1.25cc npp. The next day it felt like I got hit by a truck. I have herd things like heating up the oil prior to injecting as well as using a water bottle filled with hot water and rolling it over the site to help disperse the oil will help reduce pip. What do you guys do that works for you to help reduce the pip a little.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some people don't react well to prop. Have you ever done prop before? The ace ester bothers me a lot.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Ya I have done prop before and it wasn't this painful. It was a different lab though.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Split it up into 2 shots and heat your oil. Or shoot Ed instead of eod. Problem solved.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Prop gives me no problem. TNE, however, gave me painful lumps for the first 20 mls, now it's like butter.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
prop can do that... usually in spring summer cycles i only use prop and i have experianced pain sometimes

Reaction score
Pip is one of those things a lot of us just have to deal with. In my experience there's not a lot you can do about it. Here's about the only 2 things you can do that will help. Number 1 use less oil per injection. Number 2 is number 1 isn't an option dilute your gear with a masteron EQ or just a sterile oil. These are the only 2 solutions that will absolutely reduce or eliminate PIP.

Reaction score
For what ever reason different labs have different effects , you would think they would be the same

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would take advil for the current pain. If your pain is at a 10 now, it will take it down to a 8. helps but no miracle

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had the same issues before, using prop and e. Pain was so bad couldn't even walk for a few days. Since then, when I inject I massage for a good 5-10 minutes and take a hot shower and move that bodypart around. Since then, pains has subsided totally. I will do this from now on with all injections if possible. For me totally elminates any pip, even on virgin muslces I haven't tried. Try it out , see if it works for you.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Thx for all the great advise everyone. Going to give some of these suggestions a try

Big

Reaction score
Its most likely the lab your using. Ive used prop with no problem before, but this summer I was running a cycle of prop from a different lab and after a delt shot I couldnt even sleep right for a week my shoulder got so sore. Then I decided to give the other shoulder a shot. I even tried warming the oil but same thing happened.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
either the above or you screwed up the pinning process....ive never had the mildest pip last more than an hour or so and never had pip at VG site even with prop or TNE.. ...so IMO either your gear is junk or you need practice pinning

Big

Reaction score
The gear was some stuff from mexico and I assumed it was the quality also. Im on AML prop now with no problems.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Just did my vg again and there is no pain. I made it into 2 shots both sides one prop And one npp.i also diluted it with some b12. Everything went smooth.

New Threads