Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

my first tren cycle...advice

My fifth cycle and i want to start at tren cycle. Current cycle planned and ordered is 500 test e 12 weeks 10 weeks tren e 250 run with aromasin with letro on hand and clomid for pct. any advice from you guys. Current age 40 6'2 222lbs. Looking to lose some bf and harden up.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

Re: my first tren cycle...advice

Pickup some caber for prolactin control.

Thanks

First run with Tren might wanna consider Ace. See how you react to Tren that way with the ace if you have any unbearable sides you can adjust dosage quickly. Tren Ace with some Test P or TPP.

Thanks

Run ace and flip the dosages. 250 test and 350-500tren. You'll get a better idea of how you react to tren and likely encounter less sides.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    Run ace and flip the dosages. 250 test and 350-500tren. You'll get a better idea of how you react to tren and likely encounter less sides.
    ^^^^^^THiS^^^^^^

Thanks

Also concure with above. Tren just seems better higher then test
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Appreciate the advice... I've read running tren higher then test shuts down libido?

Thanks

Originally Posted by tiny123 View Post
    Appreciate the advice... I've read running tren higher then test shuts down libido?
    Not true. Depends on the individual, but the consensus is if you keep e2 and prolactin in check, you will be fine. I'm running 175mg tpp, 350mg tren a, and 350mg mast p along with 1mg caber weekly and 6.25mg aromasin daily, and let me tell you: I feel like jamming my boner into walls sometimes. I could break concrete with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 706 Posts

40 is pushin it for tren bro.....consider primo

Thanks

And so is 23 weeks Mr. ****ing Cobra lol

Get a full blood panel including a lipid panel before AND during and watch your BP like a hawk. I missed your age in your post but cobra is right.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    40 is pushin it for tren bro.....consider primo
    Why is this? ^^^^

Thanks

Originally Posted by tiny123 View Post
    My fifth cycle and i want to start at tren cycle. Current cycle planned and ordered is 500 test e 12 weeks 10 weeks tren e 250 run with aromasin with letro on hand and clomid for pct. any advice from you guys. Current age 40 6'2 222lbs. Looking to lose some bf and harden up.
    I agree I probably would've went with ace instead of E but it to late for that you've already bought it. The only thing I would change is I would run them both 12 weeks in this case there's no benefit to dropping the tren two weeks before the test bc they have the same ester. Another thing 250mg of tren E a week is low even for a first timer I would be prepared to increase that dose I just don't see the saturation getting that high off 250mg especially only running it for 10 weeks. Good luck dude first time with tren is memorable for sure.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    Why is this? ^^^^
    Im not saying you cant do it but at the age of 40 you already have plaque biuld up in your arteries...and that is just from how your diet and health choices were through your natural life. Tren increases ldl and decreases hdl significantly and at the age of 40 there is no need to add more plaque. People dont like to think about how their lipids (cholesterol) health is. They feel normal so they think they are normal then all of a sudden you get chest pain and find out that one of your arteries is 80% occluded. Tren is very harsh and toxic on the body and the older you are the less cardiovascular strength/health you have. At the age of 40 a person should really be thinking about longevity...not getting huge...thats a young mans game.

And colt...I got my blood work back. Bro listen, I was in shock when I seen the results. The only thing out of range was my test/estro levels and my lipids. Every single enzyme was in the normal range...even my wbc and rbc! The test results were almost better then they are when Im not on a cycle at all. I could not believe it after 23+ weeks using a **** ton of gear. I though for sure my bun was gonna be jacked up but that was perfect. So all the water I drink every day has paid off as well as my daily vitamin regime and my diet...those are the key factors in my test results coming back almost flawless!

I was so fukin shocked I had to tell my wife....then she replied with "oh I thought you actually had something cool to tell me" bahahha

Thanks

Im not saying you cant do it but at the age of 40 you already have plaque biuld up in your arteries...and that is just from how your diet and health choices were through your natural life. Tren increases ldl and decreases hdl significantly and at the age of 40 there is no need to add more plaque. People dont like to think about how their lipids (cholesterol) health is. They feel normal so they think they are normal then all of a sudden you get chest pain and find out that one of your arteries is 80% occluded. Tren is very harsh and toxic on the body and the older you are the less cardiovascular strength/health you have. At the age of 40 a person should really be thinking about longevity...not getting huge...thats a young mans game.

And colt...I got my blood work back. Bro listen, I was in shock when I seen the results. The only thing out of range was my test/estro levels and my lipids. Every single enzyme was in the normal range...even my wbc and rbc! The test results were almost better then they are when Im not on a cycle at all. I could not believe it after 23+ weeks using a **** ton of gear. I though for sure my bun was gonna be jacked up but that was perfect. So all the water I drink every day has paid off as well as my daily vitamin regime and my diet...those are the key factors in my test results coming back almost flawless!

I was so fukin shocked I had to tell my wife....then she replied with "oh I thought you actually had something cool to tell me" bahahha
    Thanks. This is something that I didn't
    Know about Tren.
    My diet super clean all year except for
    Around the holidays at the end of the year.
    Drink a ton of water too. And vitamins as
    Well.
    I'm in very fit shape. But this is something
    To keep an eye on that I was unaware of.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    Thanks. This is something that I didn't
    Know about Tren.
    My diet super clean all year except for
    Around the holidays at the end of the year.
    Drink a ton of water too. And vitamins as
    Well.
    I'm in very fit shape. But this is something
    To keep an eye on that I was unaware of.
    Yes lipids are extremely important brotha. There are a wide variety of health issues that are due to bad cholesterol. Keeping a clean diet and drinking lots of water is a good thing but just because you look good on the outside doesnt mean you look good on the inside. Its kind of like a smoker...lungs are black as **** but on the outside you would never know it. Its good to keep cholesterol a top priority along with blood pressure

Thanks

Yes lipids are extremely important brotha. There are a wide variety of health issues that are due to bad cholesterol. Keeping a clean diet and drinking lots of water is a good thing but just because you look good on the outside doesnt mean you look good on the inside. Its kind of like a smoker...lungs are black as **** but on the outside you would never know it. Its good to keep cholesterol a top priority along with blood pressure
    Exactly lipids are precursors to many hormones in our endocrine system and as we know hormones/endocrine system are vital for our internal health and homeostasis.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 2,194 Posts

dont scratch
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

For me I will be 39 6' 222 but I've run tren before and know how I react to it. I always run caber at least 2 times a week and I keep my test higher than my tren you may want to start around 150 week. I've run it at 200 a week with great results. I have also been running hcg 250 twice a week this has been working for me. Only take letro if you need to because you can wipe out your e really fast.

Thanks

ok, as many bro's said....for first time with tren it's better to go with ACE. The reason is because it's a short esther and if you experience side effects from it then you can get off and get it of your system fast.

If you choose to stay with Tren E....just be carful.

Lot of good advice in here but you should definately change the dosage. IMO....Tren should always be ran higher, but thats just me.
    Many of the bad sides people get from tren is actually because the test is too high. Tren and test compete for the same receptors and Tren is waaaaay more powerful so it wins. All that left over test gets converted to estrogen and THAT is what causes gyno. Tren does not aromatize so there is no gyno from it.

My advice is to run test at 250-300. Being that you're 40 i wouldn't run Tren higher than 400. maybe test at 250 and tren at 300-350 and go from there.

As for Caber, make sure you have some. Personaly i never get prolactin sides. Some people do and some don't but we're not sure if you do yet so have it on hand. You only needenough test to keep your pee pee working

Because you are 40 and this is your first cycle with Tren......i would advise you definately do a hcg blast after your cycle and before pct and tghen have a solid pct plan. Something like clomid and nolva for 4 weeks.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

Thanks guys I do appreciate the advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast