Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

rant 83675 repeat

WHY CAN'T ****ERS SPOT ANYMORE???????????? i am doing flat bench 335 now this is heavy for me, anyway this guy i ask for a spot is no newbie, anyway lift off is fine got it centered and he stays on the bar, i rep out 2 and it felt like he was deadlifting, i mean a easy 2. so i say when i got up, how much were you lifting, and he says none on the 1st a little on the 2nd. bullshit but what can you do. then i am doing some negatives on the smith machine and the guy wants to stand over my head, thought he was gonna tea back me, it was bro can you back up a little? wtf x-

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

Re: rant 83675 repeat

This is a sign of a man crush put this fairy in her place and carry on.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

It seems to be true that not many guys know how to spot. You should have had the guy dip his balls in chocolate. You could have gotten a great raccoon mask.

Thanks

I gave up on asking for a spot long ago just for this reason: NO one knows how the **** to perform a proper Spot anymore. Most of these queers hired personal trainers and got all the worst information from book educated turds.

If you're training for 1RM's & PR's you need a spotter. Me..........I don't use collars and simply dump the bar when I am stuck..........FTW!
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

Stop askin for spots its annoying...Unless Im your workout partner dont ask me for shit.Im there to do my own thing I got my own thoughts going on.What the **** ..Not u ken I would spot you all day balls to the face

Thanks

last time a guy gave me a spot it turned out to be herpes thank you valtrex

Thanks

x2 on the man crush. Just know this: next time you squat that dudes eyes are gonna be glued to dat ass.

Thanks

best spotters are in county jail....no homo

theres nothing to do but lift in the yard.
    best spotters ive had are cons. they let me suffer to the last rep and then yell at me to go one more.
    I love those guys.

Thanks

I agree. Most people don't know how to spot. I literally have to shout : " DON'T HELP ME ..!! " when they go for the bar. It's quite annoying.
    But usually after I shout at them they don't do it again

Thanks

Freaking queers. I recently asked someone to give me assistance on a weight that i knew it was more than i could do so i asked them to help me work through the reps. To get used to the heavier weight.

The guy gets behind me and as I am stuck at the bottom of my rep he starts slapping the bar... basically providing ZERO assistance. I usually only have issues with people helping too much. I was VERY ****ING clear to this numb nuts and since i knew he wouldn't be helping me i basically only got half reps done. Stupid mother ****er... how about i slap you with my cock. Might be too much for you to press.

Never again... **** heads!

Thanks

Originally Posted by sparticus View Post
    best spotters are in county jail....no homo

theres nothing to do but lift in the yard.
    best spotters ive had are cons. they let me suffer to the last rep and then yell at me to go one more.
    I love those guys.
    No ****ing doubt about it. And you're not skipping out on a rep for that matter. The crew I lifted with was awesome and very knowledgeable.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
    No ****ing doubt about it. And you're not skipping out on a rep for that matter. The crew I lifted with was awesome and very knowledgeable.
    thats how I feel when I work out. those guys are nuts. but I would not be where I am in gains with out my spotters

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    Stop askin for spots its annoying...Unless Im your workout partner dont ask me for shit.Im there to do my own thing I got my own thoughts going on.What the **** ..Not u ken I would spot you all day balls to the face
    THIS ^^^^ again part of the reason I built my own gym and train there exclusively. I get sick and tired of having guys bugging the daylights out of me in public gyms.

The worst guys in the gym are the chronic 'spot me brah' guys. Once you spot them once, they are like a bad rash, they just keep coming back over and over and over and over....'spot me brah'

Get the heck away from, jeeez I'm not he to help you stimulate growth and I don't need to do upright rows while you try to bench 225.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cashout View Post
    THIS ^^^^ again part of the reason I built my own gym and train there exclusively. I get sick and tired of having guys bugging the daylights out of me in public gyms.

The worst guys in the gym are the chronic 'spot me brah' guys. Once you spot them once, they are like a bad rash, they just keep coming back over and over and over and over....'spot me brah'

Get the heck away from, jeeez I'm not he to help you stimulate growth and I don't need to do upright rows while you try to bench 225.
    cash, all you got to say is i am too busy or, i don't spot, i am sure they would get the hint. as big as you are they would not give you shit. i take it as a compliment, a guy has faith in me that i won't let him smash his face. in the old days guys were always helping each other out, part of the comradely of the steel. of course we are in the headphone generation now

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

ken I dont like helping in the gym.I come in there with a plan that doesnt involve anything but getting a good workout in.I dont like some stranger breathing on me or spitting.Not what im there for I had some fat **** ask me to spot him once...it was ****ing gross never again

Thanks

Originally Posted by ken View Post
    cash, all you got to say is i am too busy or, i don't spot, i am sure they would get the hint. as big as you are they would not give you shit. i take it as a compliment, a guy has faith in me that i won't let him smash his face. in the old days guys were always helping each other out, part of the comradely of the steel. of course we are in the headphone generation now
    18-22 year old college guys can't take a hint in any fashion...that is a fact. I deal with them every day in the classroom and the gym is no different.

I know and enjoyed the "old days" as well. Today, the biggest difference is that everybody thinks they deserve "respect" for living and breathing and walking the Earth. If you don't comply, you are "dissing" them.

See, in the "old days" we all understood that "respect" was earned and not a right of existence. That is the problem with 18-22 college guys.

Thanks

Smith Machine ...... and I swear I am going to make a shirt that says: "Don't spot me bro" on the front and "I am NOT a spotter" on the back.... mother fuppers!

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

he was probably scared of you ken, your a beast
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    Originally Posted by Cashout View Post

I feel you guys on this... and I personally RARELY ask anyone for a spot. I have lifted at my own facilities for years as well because I hate "public" gyms due to all the shit that comes with it (ie: douche bags). But I got to a point where I couldn't feasibly have enough weight at my house to support what I needed to do.

Nonetheless, when i do need a spot once in a blue moon i will ONLY ask someone if it is very clear to me that:
    a) They know what they are doing
    b) They are not in the middle of a set or workout when I ask them... I will NOT be "that guy".

If I cant spot someone that appears to be finished with his workout and seems to be hanging around with a few minutes to spare then I will go without the spot.

I swear the last time I "asked" for a spot was the first time I had in maybe 5 years... and based on the outcome I will not be doing it again.

Thanks

well if we are in the same gym, and you need a spot feel free to ask, when i started this (game) it was considered common courtesy i will spot between my sets and not be bothered by you at all. in fact i will say things like "good set" or "nice work" to give positive feed back and encourage others, guess i am funny that way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast