Ontario Bust

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ontario home invasion leads to major Anabolic steroid operation
Ontario, At 11:00 pm February 13th, 2013 the Niagara Regional Police Service responded to a single family dwelling on Deerfield Parkway in Thorold in response to a reported home invasion.

Initial investigation revealed that two armed men broke into the home and confronted two male occupants. The occupants were able to call Police, but the suspects fled prior to Police arrival.

In the process of clearing the residence police discovered evidence of an illicit drug manufacturing operation in the basement of the house. The house has been secured pending judicial authorization for authorities to re-enter the house to conduct further investigation.

The two male suspects fled the area in a dark colored vehicle. The two occupants of the house have been detained pending further investigation.

It is anticipated that this will be a lengthy investigation and the residence itself will be secured by police until the investigation is complete. Police believe this was not a random act and the residence and occupants were targeted by the suspects.

UPDATE #1

A search of the Deerfield Parkway residence was conducted between 200 pm and 800 pm February 14th. The search was methodically conducted by members of the Niagara Regional Police Special Investigative Services unit with the assistance of the O.P.P. Clandestine Lab response team.

Police discovered a laboratory in the basement of the residence that was utilized in the manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids. In excess of 15000 capsules of various types of Anabolic Steroids and testosterone along with over 1000 containers of liquid forms of Anabolic Steroids and testosterone were found inside the residence. A preliminary estimate of the value of the drugs seized is $250,000.

Anabolic Steroids and Testosterone are Schedule 4 substances listed the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. The Act prohibits persons from Manufacturing, Trafficking and Possessing Anabolic Steroids and Testosterone for the purpose of Trafficking.

Further investigation will be conducted by Niagara officers in relation to the various forms of the drug that have been seized and exact value of the seizure.

Charged with one count each of Manufacturing a Schedule 4 Substance under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act are:

Nizar Bushusha, 26 of Thorold and Corey McKay, 27 years of Thorold. Both are in custody awaiting a Bail hearing.

The investigation into the original Home Invasion report continues by the #1 District Detective Services unit.

The Niagara Regional Police Service along with the O.P.P. Clandestine Lab response team would like to thank the Thorold Fire Department and Niagara EMS for their important assistance during this investigation.

Incident Number: 13-12224/ 13-12204

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wtf they called the cops!! That aint gangster

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's the reason my shotgun has a drum on it....we don't call 911 round here

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Further evidence that the vast majority of busts are due to a dumb ass move by the newly incarcerated. Mofo's were drinking too much Molson's beer.

WTF....

Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The terminology and numbers always interest me. "Containers" means 10ml vails (most likely). Even 1000 10ml Mast E or Tren E = 80,000 tops. But we all know Test would be the most abundant compound which cuts that 80 in half with Prop and other staples of ASS.

Now let's "average" out capsules at 55.00/60 and run that number (15,000) we have $13,750.

Their $250,000 "bust" is more like 55,000 tops.

What a bunch of glory hogs making something reasonably impressive into a fucking LIE. (Note: you cannot say LIE with the letters LE).

250K my ass!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The terminology and numbers always interest me. "Containers" means 10ml vails (most likely). Even 1000 10ml Mast E or Tren E = 80,000 tops. But we all know Test would be the most abundant compound which cuts that 80 in half with Prop and other staples of ASS.

Now let's "average" out capsules at 55.00/60 and run that number (15,000) we have $13,750.

Their $250,000 "bust" is more like 55,000 tops.

What a bunch of glory hogs making something reasonably impressive into a fucking LIE. (Note: you cannot say LIE with the letters LE).

250K my ass!

I always found this amusing with the busts too. "$1,000,000 in steroids seized in bust. 98 vials and 1100 capsules." Always makes me chuckle. If I went down, I am sure my meager stash would be reported as $50,000 haha.

New Threads