Tren question

Reaction score
i know i asked tren question few weeks ago and i am at it again. Sorry about it i just want to plan everything and i want to plan everything based on real life experience.

Tell me if i am wrong.. Test should be ran longer then tren? but how long? and if u have dont Test and tren cycle with test on the low end how was ur libo? (do i have to run mast or prov with it).

Thankx everyonr

Reaction score
Re: Tran question

lol I posted this in the wrong section. Can some plz move it for me

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

i would never bang a dude, no matter how good the tranny looked

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lmao bahahaha

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tran question

i know i asked tren question few weeks ago and i am at it again. Sorry about it i just want to plan everything and i want to plan everything based on real life experience.

Tell me if i am wrong.. Test should be ran longer then tren? but how long? and if u have dont Test and tren cycle with test on the low end how was ur libo? (do i have to run mast or prov with it).

Thankx everyonr

It depends on what ester. If you haven't ran tren before use tren ace.

Reaction score

It depends on what ester. If you haven't ran tren before use tren ace.

I want to run Tren a at 350 mg and test p at 150 to 175 a week (inj ed). Last time i ran Tran e at 300 - 350 with test e 500 and Mast E 400. So i wanted to try it with low test. What is ur opinion?

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Its not TRAN, it is tren.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I think your proposed cycle (if not your spelling ;) ) looks ok.

Test P @ 150-200 per week
Tren A @ 300-350 per week (you indicated you've run Tren before so I'll roll with you on this dose)

On the Mast, you may want to go with a short ester as opposed to Mast E (always a good policy to match your esters such that you can more easily control serum levels & lends itself to a mor consistent pinning schedule).

You going to have caber on hand for prolactin mgmt? How long are you planning on running this cycle?

Cheers,

- Savage

Reaction score

I think your proposed cycle (if not your spelling ;) ) looks ok.

Test P @ 150-200 per week
Tren A @ 300-350 per week (you indicated you've run Tren before so I'll roll with you on this dose)

On the Mast, you may want to go with a short ester as opposed to Mast E (always a good policy to match your esters such that you can more easily control serum levels & lends itself to a mor consistent pinning schedule).

You going to have caber on hand for prolactin mgmt? How long are you planning on running this cycle?

Cheers,

- Savage

ok ok ya i deserve that one......well I am planing to run this for 8 - 10 weeks. Let me restate my question. I dont think i was clear in explaning my self the first time around. I am going to stop trEn a at 7 week in. 1) so how long should i continue with Test P before ending my cycle and starting pct? 2) do i have to run mast with it or test will be enough for my libo?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run the test at least 2 weeks longer.

Sherk

Reaction score
^^^ yep. And tren doesn't crash my libido. Try it without and see how you feel but have something like proviron on hand just in case if you're worried about it.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why are you only staying on for 8-10 wks?

Sherk

Reaction score
Because he's running short esters. Test prop and tren ace. You don't need to run them longer than 8-10 weeks.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to know, thanks sherk.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^ yep. And tren doesn't crash my libido. Try it without and see how you feel but have something like proviron on hand just in case if you're worried about it.

Caber should be ran when running a 19-nor.

Sherk

Reaction score
Caber should be ran when running a 19-nor.

I wasn't talking about caber. He was asking if there will be libido issues if he runs test lower than tren or not at all. That's what my reply refers too. I'm no noob and know caber or prami needs to be ran, but thanks though.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about caber. He was asking if there will be libido issues if he runs test lower than tren or not at all. That's what my reply refers too. I'm no noob and know caber or prami needs to be ran, but thanks though.

I understand that. Just saying if someone is having libido issues with tren, the proper way to handle that is with caber.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
imo running test longer than 19 nors allows progesterone / prolactin to normalize somewhat and will make post cycle recovery easier. as for caber / prami on 300-350 mg a week of tren [ or deca for that matter ] i doubt you need it.we functioned fine for decades before arimidex/prami/letro/caber/etc was even available.

New Threads