Darkside's DNP log

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok, so i'm starting a run of DNP today.

Basically inn a nutshell......I have about 33 caps left from another run i did last year so i'm just going to use them up. first 4 days at 250 and then bump to 500 til they run out. thats 14 days at 500 which i'm hoping i can complete.

Hurt myself back in October benching too heavy and pulled my left pec really bad, maybe a slight tear. Doc said no surgury as long as i took it easy for a while so i basically stopped everything. Was only gonna take about a month off but that turned into 3....no gym, no diet. Football season really killed my diet! hahaha

Long story short, gained about 20-25lbs and a few inches around the middle. Been back to the gym for a little over 2 weeks now and getting my diet back together. Orgionaly i wanted to hit it hard for a good month or so and see what happens naturally before the dnp but for any of you that have ran this before know, it's best to run it in winter cause i'm sure as shit not going to run it in spring when it's warmer.

I have a nice stack of gear i'm wanting to run but not for til around April so trying to diet down and do as much as i can naturally before then.

Current stats
6'4"

Welcome to the Darkside!!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Subbed- Have a fantastic run and drink the hell out of some water brother. You know the drill.

Much Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
(thought this gif was particularly appropriate for this thread :) ) Watch how this is done boys

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We're the same height!
I'm in for the ride.
Whats your cut diet looking like?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We're the same height!
I'm in for the ride.
Whats your cut diet looking like?

Just clean brother. I'm eating a lot of chicken and rice through out the day. dinners i usually switch it up to lean steak and sweet potatoes or something simular. gonna start experimenting with some ground turkey as well.

kind of hard to eat strict onn DNP them carb cravings are a motherfucker!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will be following this one,give that fat hell!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
followin ur log my bro

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So i started yesterday, took 1 cap at 5pm and then took my 2nd cap at 5pm tonight. so far, not much.

Tomorrow will be my last day at 1 cap and then the fun should begin.

Reaction score
Are you gonna be splitting up the doses when you start taking 2/day or take at the same time?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna be splitting up the doses when you start taking 2/day or take at the same time?

Good question ... and bro you know you do NOT have to ignore the carb cravings.... if you want to sweat like a whore in church eat those fuckers.

Much Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you dead yet? I hear DNP kills everyone who uses it... Also; can I drink my winny?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, i will be splitting up doses

Yes, i will be giving in to those carb cravings when they hit

Yes, i am dead.......but NO! YOU CANNOT DRINK FUCKING WINNY!!!

For shits and giggles took my tab at noon today and so far i don't feel shit. Tomorrow will be 2 a day so we'll see.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you dead yet? I hear DNP kills everyone who uses it... Also; can I drink my winny?

������

^crying of laughter emoji

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok....so i may be feeling a little warmer. I
ve always been a hot MoFo to begin with. lol

Reaction score
What diet are you following in terms of macros? I've read a bunch of different DNP diet recommendations, from high-carb/low-fat to isocaloric to keto.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just eating clean, nothing too specific. lot of chicken and rice.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finally starting to get warm. Today is first day at 500 but I have only taken my first cap this morning. I'll take the second when I get home tonight. I'm guessing by this time tomorrow I'll be full on sweating my balls off.

New Threads