Thanks

Long time coming...FIRST CYCLE!!!! Cheers and Jeers please

Hey y'all ****ers!!

The time has come and March 1st is the start of a new world for me. I mean that literally. I have been reading and following this scene for over two years. Some of yall may remember me from ology. I followed er'body here a while back. I have been working out for about 6/7 yrs off and on but, mostly on for the last three. My only experience with "gear" was a cycle of beastdrol two years ago. Suffice to say, never again! Shit damn near killed me! Also, a buddy of mine is on trt @ 250/wk and he let me get my feet wet with a pin, ok three of them. I pinned 250 TE a week for three weeks. The last pin was two weeks ago today. That first pin was re****ingdiculous! OK, 1,2,3,pin...not. 1,2,3,pin...not. Finally, on the 8th try, I visualized all my SI bros doing it with not one **** given....JAB, asp., push, done! After, I wanted to kick my own ass because it was absolutely painless. So, back to the point. After fifteen years and four kids, the love of my life says she thinks we should separate! Not a shock though. The last three years have been miserable. I said **** that! We have basically been separated for three years, it's time to call it. I swore I would never leave my kids and didn't. Now she is going to move out, no alimony for here and no child support because we agreed to share custody 50/50. BTW, she hasn't worked since my 13yo was born. So, a new start all the way around!! Here is my plan and please chime in.

6'4
    210 lbs
    14% or so bf (up from sub 10% a year ago)
    46yo

Week 1-12, TE @ 600mg
    Week 1-4, TP @ 100mg eod (this is where I need confirmation) to jumpstart
    Week 9-14 Var @ 60mg ed
    Arom on hand and only if needed. If needed, 6.25 ed until sides under control.
    HCG - not sure here. I could care less how my balls look. Havent been laid in four months.

PCT

Week 15/18 Clomid @ 50mg ed
    Week 15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ed

Tax return was just deposited by Big Bro and will order all necessary by Wed.

Thanks in advance SI! I will post b4 pics and log the whole cycle for other newbs.

Flame away!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,792 Posts

Re: Long time coming...FIRST CYCLE!!!! Cheers and Jeers please

You should get blood work done before you start so you know your base levels. Have you had your test checked? The cycle looks good best if luck to you brother.

Also I have missed your tits around here. Stick around

Thanks

TP looks good at 100 eod for 4 weeks to kickstart...would reconsider hcg

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    You should get blood work done before you start so you know your base levels. Have you had your test checked? The cycle looks good best if luck to you brother.

Also I have missed your tits around here. Stick around
    Bloods are def on my todo list. Question, will the three pins of 250 T (last was two weeks ago today) through off my baseline #'s much?

Thanks

Agree with DF. Get a baseline before you start. I'm not sure why in the world you started a trt dose 3 weeks ago. It will probably screw up your baseline. Word to the wise, since this is your first cycle, drop the test p kick start. Keep it simple. Not only are you starting a cycle and need to know the sides from the gear, you're running AI's and hcg and you don't know how those will effect your body. Save the prop for your next cycle bro. K.I.S.S.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by fognozzle View Post
    Bloods are def on my todo list. Question, will the three pins of 250 T (last was two weeks ago today) through off my baseline #'s much?
    not that much but it still will.

Thanks

The three weeks of TRT almost certainly has your endogenous Test suppressed if not shut down. Your proposed cycle looks good to me, but Colt has the experience so maybe Simple is the way to go.

On the divorce, you didn't ask but I'll tell you. When you finish up in court one of you will be getting child support 50/50 not withstanding. Even if you both say you don't want it the court will set it and who ever is the primary custodial parent will get the money. I raised two on my own and told the court I didn't need or want any support from her. The judge almost took my head off and said I had no choice. If she is named the custodial parent and applies for any kind of assistance the state will petition for emergency support and they will see that it is paid, even if you haven't filed for divorce yet.

Thanks

Long time coming...FIRST CYCLE!!!! Cheers and Jeers please

I second colt. Save the prop and just run the eth and var. see how you react first. Then with your second cycle try adding prop or d Bol for a kick start. Remember this isn't a race. Slow and steady.

Thanks

We will be filing ourselves. We agree on everything and still love each other. There will be no atty involved. We will fill out the pprwk and file with the court. The mandatory child supp. is something I haven't heard. It may be state specific.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Agree with DF. Get a baseline before you start. I'm not sure why in the world you started a trt dose 3 weeks ago. It will probably screw up your baseline. Word to the wise, since this is your first cycle, drop the test p kick start. Keep it simple. Not only are you starting a cycle and need to know the sides from the gear, you're running AI's and hcg and you don't know how those will effect your body. Save the prop for your next cycle bro. K.I.S.S.
    I understand about the first cycle needing to be simple to gauge sides. I was under the impression that test was test, esters aside. Could the TE present with different sides than the TP?

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I was not going to use the HCG because I give no **** how the boys hang and was under the impression it had very little effect on recovery. Where am I off? And thanks guys for the input! I am like a little kid before Christmas!!!

Thanks

Look forward to having a ball between marriages! You will simply not believe your luck!

Thanks

Good luck on the cycle brother, enjoy the time of your life

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigFella View Post
    Look forward to having a ball between marriages! You will simply not believe your luck!
    Between marriages?? You know something I don't? LOL! And, what is this luck of which you speak? Are you saying that being single for the first time in 15 yrs plus being so full of man juice that it is oozing out of my pores will bring them running? lol! I shall slay them all with my mighty sword as they fall in line!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

I was not going to use the HCG because I give no **** how the boys hang and was under the impression it had very little effect on recovery. Where am I off? And thanks guys for the input! I am like a little kid before Christmas!!!
    It has a major effect on recovery and it does a lot more then help you bust a nut. Helps to keep things balanced. Do it.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Does anyone ever forget that first cycle? You guys have it made now. Shooting test .... my first cycle was crushed dbol in DMSO and dbol orally and crushed dbol in warm water lol..... mostly I bloated and felt nausea but my first test cycle was like : WOW.... I feel great!!!

Have a great run brother!
    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    It has a major effect on recovery and it does a lot more then help you bust a nut. Helps to keep things balanced. Do it.
    OK...I'm in. There are differing opinions as to whether to run during or at PCT. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Sorry man, I am still staring at your tits. What were you saying???

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

OK...I'm in. There are differing opinions as to whether to run during or at PCT. What are your thoughts?
    Originally Posted by Dtownry View Post
    Sorry man, I am still staring at your tits. What were you saying???
    Fognozzle I'll tell you the answer if you can post up a pic of those jugs "unsheathed" if you will...

Run the HCG during then blast it before PCT... Take a look at the sticky in the AAS Cycles forum on first cycle everything you need to know blah blah blah.

And post up them jugs...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.