Night sweats

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Hey all. Been running npp and test prop for a little over a week now. Have run prop before but first time with npp. I wake up in the middle of the night just soaked from sweating. I know this is a common side from tren but wasn't aware of this side from npp. Anyone else get this? Is it very common?

Braw16

Reaction score
I acually dropped tren and started npp and I noticed my night sweats did not go away so yes I got the same as you. It sucks waking up to a soaked pillow and bed I don't think there is a thing you can do

Emmerz24

Reaction score
The old lady keeps complaining that its so cold in the bedroom with the fan on and I'm waking up soaked lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We're you on tren a or e. what's your pinning schedule look like.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
No I was never on any tren. And from what I know tren tends to be a darker color. So I don't think that it could possibly be tren. I'm pinning npp and prop eod

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren and npp can be the same color. So can test and tren. Anyways, I get the same way on npp. Night sweats and dreams just like tren. I sweat a little on deca but nothing like npp or tren.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The old lady keeps complaining that its so cold in the bedroom with the fan on and I'm waking up soaked lol

Break out some towels brother & put them down.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im sweating a little this cycle using deca

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
My sweating went away after few wks.. guess hope for the same..

Emmerz24

Reaction score
^^^ya ill keep my fingers crossed. But it's no big deal either way. I can handle a bit of extra sweating. Another thing I'm noticing is real vivid dreams. Pretty much every night.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running your 19nors high and your test relatively low will usually help with sides. That being said, I HATE NPP and deca... Bad dreams, night sweats, nausea, and generally feeling like shit for some reason and yet tren is my favorite compound (750tren/300test).

Meanwhile, break out the towels as D said!

Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
I just finish my cycle Test P,NPP and Mast P and i was sweating a lot .To the end of the cycle it start to diminish so you will be fine bro. Just change the shirt during the night.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All of the above. Towels on the bed, a dry t-shirt on the floor to change into and (likely) the sweats will diminish as you get into the sweet spot of your cycle.

Plus BJs - tell your Old Lady you think you'll turn the fan off in exchange for one before bed every night. Works well to cure sweats...so I've read...

New Threads