Thanks

Strength - Before & After Poll

Coming off natural lifting focusing on power and strength only. Going to get back into the game after about 4 years since my last cycle.
    Curious to see where I am at and where I am going in comparison to others. Talking strength here.

Here is the lift criteria 1 RM: (if you don't do it like this, then don't put a wt b/c it doesn't count)

Bench:Conventional width, no half ****ing reps, no spot obviously.
    Squat: Low back Squat, parallel or below (nothing pisses me off more than a half squat)
    Overhead Press: Standing conventional OHP, Front, no push press, no knee bend.
    Deadlift: Conventional

Height: 71.5"
    Wt: 212
    BF%: ?

Before Cycle:
    Bench:305
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift:475
    (OHP: 195)
    3 Lift Total: 1184 lbs

After:
    To be updated

Thanks

Re: Strength - Before & After Poll

whats your cycle look like?
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

I am just going to jump back in with straight Test E 500/wk x 12 with an AI and see how it goes. Thoughts?
    I was thinking about adding some Var because I have gained some BF/fluffiness lifting natural and eating a shit ton. Though I have read this won't help much and might interfere. I'll just tighten up the diet.

Thanks

Var will help you tightesn up and is great for strength. not sure what your cycle history is, but if you have experience with it....Tren is the king for strength gains.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,792 Posts

Originally Posted by Dtownry View Post
    I am just going to jump back in with straight Test E 500/wk x 12 with an AI and see how it goes. Thoughts?
    I was thinking about adding some Var because I have gained some BF/fluffiness lifting natural and eating a shit ton. Though I have read this won't help much and might interfere. I'll just tighten up the diet.
    Your a PL Bro! Eat up!.... don't let the other Power lifters see that var in your cycle.....lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by DarksideSix View Post
    Var will help you tightesn up and is great for strength. not sure what your cycle history is, but if you have experience with it....Tren is the king for strength gains.
    Thanks for the advice. Never been on anything except test E a couple years ago. Probably just go that way again at least at first.

Well the girl has already said "honey I like you were how you were before" aka honey you may be strong but your a fat ass. So that being said, I think I am going to go back to focusing a little more on the looks for a while. Besides, I am a 33 yo vet with a ****ed up back. I don't think I am going to be putting too much more on the squat bar anyway...

I just want to look pretty like you guys again! (I saw some other real gay shit on this forum so I thought this would be ok lol)

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    Your a PL Bro! Eat up!.... don't let the other Power lifters see that var in your cycle.....lol
    LOL maybe start drinking a gallon of whole milk a day again. I also saw a dude on here that eats a whole pie before bed, maybe I will add that in as well!

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Never been on anything except test E a couple years ago. Probably just go that way again at least at first.

Well the girl has already said "honey I like you were how you were before" aka honey you may be strong but your a fat ass. So that being said, I think I am going to go back to focusing a little more on the looks for a while. Besides, I am a 33 yo vet with a ****ed up back. I don't think I am going to be putting too much more on the squat bar anyway...

I just want to look pretty like you guys again! (I saw some other real gay shit on this forum so I thought this would be ok lol)
    i'm right with you on that one bro! I'll be 35 in April and i don't need to be trying to bench press a car anymore, keep injuring myself and my body just can''t handle it. All i care about is what i look like now.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Here at si we call it gayavar. Lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Here at si we call it gayavar. Lol
    now that, my friend, is funny.

Thanks

Ok so now you got me thinking about and researching Tren. It looks too good to be true and from what I seen that shit can be harsh depending on the individual. Still it looks like the ****ing beast of the AAS world.

I see a couple recommendations and correct me on or add to these:

1) If it is your first tren cycle, do not use Tren E because if you have a negative reaction you want it gone asap. You should use acetate but my only concern with that is...I don't want to have to pin every other day.

2) I would run it with test but the dosage of both is my concern, and frequency.

3) It is non-aromatizing but still run an AI. Thoughts on this?

4) Anything else to add, stories, experience.

Shit looks awesome, but harsh. I am all ears fellas...

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

You wanna be strong so you wanna run gayvar? Only thing that does is give you a strong sphincter so you can grip your boyfriends junk when he's inside you...

Be a man.

600 Test
    500 NPP
    50 to 100 Drol

You'll get huge

You'll be a beast

You'll lose body fat but who cares...

Wait on the tren... That would be like opening your presents before christmas.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You wanna be strong so you wanna run gayvar? Only thing that does is give you a strong sphincter so you can grip your boyfriends junk when he's inside you...

Be a man.

600 Test
    500 NPP
    50 to 100 Drol

You'll get huge

You'll be a beast

You'll lose body fat but who cares...

Wait on the tren... That would be like opening your presents before christmas.
    Oh man he is going to be happy! Especially because he has a small pecker.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Thanks

Wait, ****, I don't need to be that ****ing crazy. I have to stand up in my bros wedding in June. Everyone will be like WTF!?!

I like the stack, maybe scaled back a bit. I know, I know, I'm a big ****ing sissy...

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Ok so now you got me thinking about and researching Tren. It looks too good to be true and from what I seen that shit can be harsh depending on the individual. Still it looks like the ****ing beast of the AAS world.

I see a couple recommendations and correct me on or add to these:

1) If it is your first tren cycle, do not use Tren E because if you have a negative reaction you want it gone asap. You should use acetate but my only concern with that is...I don't want to have to pin every other day.

2) I would run it with test but the dosage of both is my concern, and frequency.

3) It is non-aromatizing but still run an AI. Thoughts on this?

4) Anything else to add, stories, experience.

Shit looks awesome, but harsh. I am all ears fellas...
    PoB's cycle is the Cat's Meow for a PL. When you're ready to run Tren - perhaps your next cycle - I would def start with Tren A such that you can clear it from your system quickly if you encounter intolerable sides. Running an AI is largely dependent on the dose of Test you run with it. Some on this board advocate low(er) Test and high(er) Tren. For a first time run, you could roll 200 test / 400 Tren and I think you'd get good results. Your AI then could be just aromasin at 12.5 Mg eod (pretty standard dose) but you'll want Caber on hand to keep prolactin sides at bay from the Tren.

Good luck, Mate and good on ya' for taking the long-term perspective.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Strength - Before & After Poll

Wait, ****, I don't need to be that ****ing crazy. I have to stand up in my bros wedding in June. Everyone will be like WTF!?!

I like the stack, maybe scaled back a bit. I know, I know, I'm a big ****ing sissy...
    Then don't run the drol. It'll puff your face out. So if you don't want a moon face then just run the NPP and Test. Those aren't high doses.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I am an ugly mofo anyway so I think I will skip the drol lol. I appreciate all the input gentlemen. Roger on the doses POB, thanks.