Going to pussy out with Test E Only - Thoughts

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some of the Vets gave me some ideas for a Test NPP or Test NPP Drol cycle, thank you. It has been a couple years since my first Test E cycle so I figured I would KISS. I am already pretty strong so I don't want to fuck up the prospect of future gains by blowing my wad right away.

Besides people already comment on me in the gym and my unit so I don't want to make it completely fucking obvious and slap certain people in the face.

33 yo
71.5"
212-215 lbs (Haven't shit yet today)
BF ~17%

Natural training for a couple years. Diet could use some work though.

Bench 305
Low Bar Squat 405
Deadlfft (Conventional) 475, though I am going for 500 this week.
Standing OHP 195, no push press

Ok here is what I am looking at:

WK 1-12 |Test E 600mg/ week (M W F)
WK 1-12 | AI - Exemestane 12.5mg
PCT Starting at WK 15
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10
Exemstane 25mg ED throughout (read this is good for raising Testosterone and keeping balance)

Suggestions?:
•Thoughts on need for 3 pins because of the long esther?
•Aromasin Dosage during cycle (don’t want this to fuck up my gains, so suggestions please. Maybe monitor blood work during cycle, take as needed)
•Use of Aromasin during PCT
•Any other ideas for additional supplementation
•Liquid or Capsule SERMs from MP research?
•HCG Needed? Never used it before

I would appreciate your insight.

-D

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the HCG blast for 10 days after last pin, but it's personal preference. You say your diet needs work, how so?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could pin twice a week

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could pin twice a week

Exactly, 2x a week is plenty. You should be able to get enough volume in 2x for 600mg a week.

If u got test e 250, that would be two inj's of 1.2cc each

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the HCG blast for 10 days after last pin, but it's personal preference. You say your diet needs work, how so?

it's just inconsistent. some days a lot of good calories...some days low calories. i need some simple solutions because im super busy. i heard you're the guy to talk to!

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on AIs and SERMs?

cougar

Reaction score
I would go with Mon, Thurs. You have all long esters. Test e is about the same as cyp , one day different. Your looking at 7-8 day life. Safe your stuff..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on AIs and SERMs?

I wouldn't bother with the Exemestane while on unless your nips fire up. Stick with the tried and true PCT of clomiphene/tamoxifen and you'll do fine.

Make sure you're stocked up on Disney movies and the notebook for PCT.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the Lion King you know.

Thanks POB.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pre PCT HCG BLAST: Since I don't really know shit yet and don't know anyone I am going to attempt to get a hold of these and mix them up. Recommendations on any of the following?

Hucog

Ovidac HCG

High Purity HCG

Lupi High Purity

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Pin 2x a week, like the hcg blast pre PCT, and also have AI on hand and if necessary 12.5mg eod is a good beginning...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with all the Bros above. No need to pin 3x per week with a long ester. 2x is fine. AI (stane) available and if necessary start with 12.5 Mg eod

And this is NOT a nancy-boy cycle! Get your diet in-check (PM Sponge!) and keep your intensity in the gym high & you'll see good results from this blast! You mentioned in your intro IIRC that you're shooting for a recomp of sorts - basically keeping your PL strength but losing a bit of fat. The Test will keep you strong in the gym and help with leaning-out but the diet will be the determining factor in the success of your blast.

Consult the Sponge, you will not regret it.

Cheers,

- Savage

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hucog I'm familiar with. Worked fine for me.

Pre PCT HCG BLAST: Since I don't really know shit yet and don't know anyone I am going to attempt to get a hold of these and mix them up. Recommendations on any of the following?

Hucog

Ovidac HCG

High Purity HCG

Lupi High Purity

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test E only is not a pussy cycle. In fact guys that run simple cycles and rely mostly on their diet, training and lifestyle have the biggest balls.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know certain AI protocols call for high doses in PCT. Unless you've ran it like this before and have done fine with it, go with a low dose. I've ran high dose stane and letro in pct's and felt like death. I do recommend AI's in pct to keep estro low and signal the body to produce more T but for me 6.25 Ed is the sweet spot.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only use AI if needed. I made that mistake a few months ago and my e2 crashed. Trust me you do not want to fall victim of low e2.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with all the Bros above. No need to pin 3x per week with a long ester. 2x is fine. AI (stane) available and if necessary start with 12.5 Mg eod

And this is NOT a nancy-boy cycle! Get your diet in-check (PM Sponge!) and keep your intensity in the gym high & you'll see good results from this blast! You mentioned in your intro IIRC that you're shooting for a recomp of sorts - basically keeping your PL strength but losing a bit of fat. The Test will keep you strong in the gym and help with leaning-out but the diet will be the determining factor in the success of your blast.

Consult the Sponge, you will not regret it.

Cheers,

- Savage

Already talking with Sponge. I will let you all know how it goes and will most likely keep a log. Thanks for the advice.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test E only is not a pussy cycle. In fact guys that run simple cycles and rely mostly on their diet, training and lifestyle have the biggest balls.

I like bigger balls, both literally and figuratively.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im a tes E pussy myself. little stints of orals here and there

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I don't want to make it sound like I was downgrading the seriousness of such a cycle by saying it is pussy. It was just relative to some larger stacks that I may have chosen. Plus, I like the word pussy. Snappy title don't you think?

New Threads