Priceless

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While enjoying a tea outside a coffee shop I engaged two young ladies in conversation. The topic went to Idiots (my favorite) and the pants down subject was ON. We LOL for 20 minutes nonstop. They moved on to go eat and as they walked away swinging ass for PFM a group of 8 pants down idiots (2 or 3 of them) tried to talk to these hotties, the one gal gestured to "pull up your pants" and made my fucking day.

As the herd of rejects passed by me they were "wat da fuk wit dem beetchez"? I stated "between the way you look and talk............you have no game".

Little fag white boys calling me nigga.............confused little twits.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whoever first said "age is a state of mind" was looking at you when they said it. Funny story. Could have ended better though... With pictures included.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whoever first said "age is a state of mind" was looking at you when they said it. Funny story. Could have ended better though... With pictures included.

None of the 8 wanted any PFM. They all backed up and STFU when I got close, funny thing is they don't waddle backwards, they have to turn, step away and turn back (so they don't trip over their pants)? Some real baddasses............lol

The cute gal doing the "pull your pants up" was Priceless.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dam Bitcheez, and dat dam beeotch said I have no gizzame.

saggy-pants-butt-white-dude.jpg

Yeah I hate that shit soooooo much.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we went to school together pob? i didn't even know.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you should see my thighs. they r at least 14 inches. I'm a beast.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His mother and GF must be proud.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to smack the shit outta that kid

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the bob marley hat is the icing on the cake

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A disgrace to Bob Marley in my opinion. Bob never dressed like that. I hate these pussy fucks. And all of them always think they're sooooooo damn tough and bad ass. I'm punching the next one I see that looks like this! !SHRUGS!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While enjoying a tea outside a coffee shop I engaged two young ladies in conversation. The topic went to Idiots (my favorite) and the pants down subject was ON. We LOL for 20 minutes nonstop. They moved on to go eat and as they walked away swinging ass for PFM a group of 8 pants down idiots (2 or 3 of them) tried to talk to these hotties, the one gal gestured to "pull up your pants" and made my fucking day.

As the herd of rejects passed by me they were "wat da fuk wit dem beetchez"? I stated "between the way you look and talk............you have no game".

Little fag white boys calling me nigga.............confused little twits.
so are they all dead?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A disgrace to Bob Marley in my opinion. Bob never dressed like that. I hate these pussy fucks. And all of them always think they're sooooooo damn tough and bad ass. I'm punching the next one I see that looks like this! !SHRUGS!

I have fucked with these jerk-offs for years, the best way to get them going is pull the queer card on them. Ask them if that ass is out for a assfucking...........they hate that! I have yet to have one come at me.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao! Niiiiiiice! I'm pullin the queer card out on the next one I see

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so are they all dead?

I got up and followed them, asked who the nigga is? Not one said a fucking word. Biggest one was 5-6 130lbs (if that). Feminine little things.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao! Niiiiiiice! I'm pullin the queer card out on the next one I see

Might have explain it to them (figure this: they are dumb enough to walk all over their pants legs, waddle to keep their pants from falling all the way down...........you get the picture).

Telling them they are fags doesn't work like asking them if they have their ass out because they want some dick in it (that works). And it's just a question.

New Threads